• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More inclusion and equity from the diseased left

I see Tulsi is getting dragged through the mud for not calling Cumala the VP and having the nerve to point out discrimination against whites.

How dare she?
I mean honestly... Had she called Harris by her actual title, Vice Prostitute, she would have gotten more hate. I feel she did the best she could under the circumstances.

1621869355762.png
They both got beat with an ugly stick. Fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Pass, pass.

And I'll call that a "soft" pass pass because there's nothing remotely hard about anything in that scenario.

Barfoville

And I'll call that a "soft" pass pass because there's nothing remotely hard about anything in that scenario.
Ogre would help each of them eat the other

Ogre would help each of them eat the other

Okay, that's both funny and at least partially true. However, in defense of the oozing, flatulating green creature, I posit that even he would have his gag reflex triggered by watching those two remove any article of clothing.

Okay, that's both funny and at least partially true. However, in defense of the oozing, flatulating green creature, I posit that even he would have his gag reflex triggered by watching those two remove any article of clothing.
he?

Ogre has not divulged its pronouns, you sexist ******* *******.

That thing on the right looks like Derek Chauvin with b-cups.

That thing on the right looks like Derek Chauvin with b-cups.

tenor.gif