• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More proof that they just dont ******* get it

You can't fix stupid. Maybe Soros would expect a refund or else. Down with the RINOS. They have double triple quadruple crossed the will of the people. I'm so disgusted with them I could smash something.

This is the whole problem with Obamacare getting passed in the first place. Once you put free **** in place for some people it becomes almost impossible to get rid of it. Of course the people getting health insurance for free or nearly free love it.

This is the whole problem with Obamacare getting passed in the first place. Once you put free **** in place for some people it becomes almost impossible to get rid of it. Of course the people getting health insurance for free or nearly free love it.

Always hard to remove **** when people feel they're entitled to it.

Reactions: MTC
ugh. more **** that shouldn't be happening...

...Republicans were planning to introduce their Obamacare replacement bill after the legislature's weeklong Presidents' Day break

weeklong. President's DAY break.
oh, #YourPresidentForAWeek, right?

I'm glad Boner and his muppet voice are retired.

It never gets old....oh you deplorables

CPAC Crowd Chants “Lock Her Up!” During Trump Speech at CPAC

During his presentation he mentioned his former foe Hillary Clinton and her comments about Trump supporters being irredeemable deplorables.

The crowd immediately started chanting, “Lock her up! Lock her up!

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/835158986739568645

It never gets old....oh you deplorables
]

Bwahahaha

kbJrvz3.jpg

EA0smn.jpg

gC7KTxm.jpg