• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Moves I wish Trump would make

We did and had one for 8 years!

Please. You can disagree with Obama's agenda, but his presidency was nothing like Trump's first 6 months. SIX MONTHS! The turnover of his administration and the firing of Comey and now threatened firing of Mueller alone are more chaos than was seen in Obama's eight years. Then there's the lies, embarrassing remarks and continued campaign eight months after the election.

Here's a prediction I hope doesn't come true but I think will: Kelly resigns sooner rather than later. Are you willing to wager against that?

Please. You can disagree with Obama's agenda, but his presidency was nothing like Trump's first 6 months. SIX MONTHS! The turnover of his administration and the firing of Comey and now threatened firing of Mueller alone are more chaos than was seen in Obama's eight years. Then there's the lies, embarrassing remarks and continued campaign eight months after the election.

Here's a prediction I hope doesn't come true but I think will: Kelly resigns sooner rather than later. Are you willing to wager against that?

*** clown 6.jpg

20525422_1275492479228019_3406944112501799735_n.jpg

Who woulda thunk it? Certainly not the Trumptards.

All they heard was "big beautiful wall" and their little racist ears perked up. Nothing else mattered...and still doesn't, epically stupid.

With the entire establishment of both parties plus the MSM out to get him do you expect anything less?

He needs to start a war to look powerful and gain nationwide support. I called it 2 weeks ago, he's going after N.Korea.

Want to know how I know? They're already starting to ramp up the demonization of North Korea on TV, News and NPR.

Create an enemy everyone hates, and they will rally behind your cause.

I dunno, who would have guessed the second-most awesome Democrat candidate of all time and First Woman President would lose to someone like that?