• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MSNBC gets the scoop of the century.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Stop using words like "malleable" and "zeitgeist." Libs are confused to start with and injecting words with more than five letters in a discussion with one is just cruel.
My rants are not directed at those idiots. I realize that I also appreciate validation from my peers.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Those Liberal idiots are from George Mason University in Fairfax, VA

which is 5 minutes from DC....and they don't know who the **** John Kerry is. And some people wonder why low information voter has become a buzzword? And BTW it is considered a pretty good school, and it ain't for the poor Tuition and Fees
In-state: $9,908
Out-of-state: $28,592
Room and Board
$9,580
Books and Supplies
$1,120
Other Expenses
$4,405

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Generally speaking, liberals tend to be younger folks that actually leave the house once in a while... Either to work or to socialize.

In a scientific survey of 1,168 adults conducted during September and October of last year, respondents were asked not only multiple-choice questions, but also queries using maps, photographs and symbols. Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions.

“Republicans generally outperformed Democrats on the current quiz. On 13 of the 19 questions, Republicans score significantly higher than Democrats and there are no questions on which Democrats did better than Republicans.

Those Pew results are confirmed by some surprising other sources. According to a New York Times headline dated April 14, 2010, “Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated.” Shattering widespread myths, that survey revealed that Tea Party supporters were more likely to possess a college degree than their counterparts (23% to 15%), and also more likely to have completed post-graduate studies (14% to 10%). Tea Partiers were also more likely to have completed “some college” by a 33% to 28% margin, and substantially less likely to have not completed high school than non-supporters (3% versus 12%), or to possess only a high school degree (26% versus 35%).

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/comment...republicans-more-knowledgeable-than-democrats

Republicans, on average, answered one more question correctly than Democrats (5.9 vs. 4.9 correct). These differences are partly a reflection of the demographics of the two groups; Republicans tend to be older, well educated and male, which are characteristics associated with political and economic knowledge. Still, even when these factors are held constant, Republicans do somewhat better than Democrats on the knowledge quiz.

Among the largest gaps comes over knowledge of who leads the U.S. Senate. About half (48%) of Republicans are able to identify Reid as the current majority leader, while only a third of Democrats can name their own party’s Senate leader.

http://www.people-press.org/2010/01/28/senate-legislative-process-a-mystery-to-many/

Now back to Rollred pretending he is smarter than a bunch of teabaggers on this forum. Oh, and RR, how many people do you employ (pay their salaries so that they can pay their bills)? Let us know how your left-wing genius has benefited society.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Rollred's response to the replies and data posted ...

Tumbleweed.gif

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
Well I'm over 50 but I'm waiting for Fox's Megyn Kelly to come on. The rest..eh...

megyn-kelly.jpg

ark steel

Reaction score
At the farmer's market the other day, there were a few heads full of mush getting people to sign petitions for Raising the Minimum Wage. I completely ignored them when I walked by.

I guess, if you consider protesting as "working" they all do "work"...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Libs also leave home to get 2-for-1s on medical procedures.