• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

My new favorite musician - Trump dress at the Grammys

Yeah what your saying isn't racist or sexist, it's all part of some conspiracy.......

Alternative facts for an alternative reality.........

i stand by my professional assessment that you are a ******* idiot.

I guess someone isn't paying attention to what's going on around the country.

Someone isn't paying attention to all the protesting LIEberal idiots around the country.

******** LIEberals seeing oppression that isn't there, making analogies that aren't there.
Lies have become the new truth.

A radio commentator today read five or six mainstream newspaper headlines depicting Trumps "illegal immigrant roundup" in this very negative way, when in fact illegal immigrant roundups have been pretty much status quo.

Trump the "Deporter in Chief" right Elfie? That's what compassionate snowflakes like you believe, right Elfie?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=depor...sc=5-17&cvid=44a2f41d35cb4ccfb29c599b48ea36c9

Oh wait. Scratch that.

Last edited:
Someone isn't paying attention to all the protesting LIEberal idiots around the country.

******** LIEberals seeing oppression that isn't there, making analogies that aren't there.
Lies have become the new truth.

A radio commentator today read five or six mainstream newspaper headlines depicting Trumps "illegal immigrant roundup" in this very negative way, when in fact illegal immigrant roundups have been pretty much status quo.

Trump the "Deporter in Chief" right Elfie? That's what compassionate snowflakes like you believe, right Elfie?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=depor...sc=5-17&cvid=44a2f41d35cb4ccfb29c599b48ea36c9

Oh wait. Scratch that.

Funny, up until January 20 the Libs were saying that Bammy deported more illegals than any President ever.

Is that a coconut or an Aunt Jemima?

No matter you're always going to have a few of those self-loathers. Which reminds me, where is Uncle Tom Carson hiding these days?

It must kill you that more African-Americans voted for Trump than Romney and McCain, that civil rights legends like Jim Brown have already met with him re: inner city issues and came away impressed, and now the black leaders of Chicago have reached out to Trump to talk about cleaning that city up. BTW, what did Obama do for African-Americans in his 8 years in office? An actual list of things he did that made their lives better?

Elfie is a ******** regardless of her heritage, predilections, thoughts, posts, etc.

Funny, up until January 20 the Libs were saying that Bammy deported more illegals than any President ever.

Three million last I heard. In fact, I remember immigration groups actually labeled him the "Deporter-in-Chief".

From ABC News August 2016

How many people have been deported under Obama?

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

How does he compare to other presidents?

According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.
In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

Elfie is a ******** regardless of her heritage, predilections, thoughts, posts, etc.

You nust be French Canadian CONfluence.

I say that because you just radiate that boring yet obnoxious vibe like a superstar.

You nust be French Canadian CONfluence.

I say that because you just radiate that boring yet obnoxious vibe like a superstar.

You have not be correct once, since you have been posting here. That is quite a losing streak. Staitstically improbable. Weird.

more libtard outrage!

Sarah Silverman Freaks Out After Finding "Swastikas" on Sidewalk

rrV39La.png

Utility worker Nazi's!!!!!!!!

Yep, that was probably the most hateful and racist thing ever posted here. Keep showing that Progressive tolerance.

Last edited:

Why must you apply gender to Elfie. Help, help, elfie is being oppressed. come see the violence inherent in the system.

Why must you apply gender to Elfie. Help, help, elfie is being oppressed. come see the violence inherent in the system.

mais, oui. (<----- Elfie, this here is real Quebecois francais.)

you may have a point.

Yep, that was probably the most hateful and racist thing ever posted here. Keep showing that Progressive tolerance.

I guess you missed the time Badcat was preaching to us about Jesus, then a few days later posted how he would shoot all immigrants coming across the border with a rifle he had given a pet name to..

I then proceeded to ask him if that included women and children, to which he answered something like " Of course they are probably involved in drug dealing as well as the men."

Stick around. You aint seen nothing...or you choose not to see when it's your fellow teabaggers doing it.

Three million last I heard. In fact, I remember immigration groups actually labeled him the "Deporter-in-Chief".

From ABC News August 2016

Although the Bammy Administration was counting people who were stopped or turned away at the border as being "deported" to pump up the numbers without actually yanking illegals out of houses and sending them back.

Yeah don't want to be a hypocrite. .....

Please, enlighten the crowd with your bigoted intellect and explain how "ElfiePoloNativeAmericanJewishAfricanTransGenderCIS sexual will just create another" is racist? At best you can get away with saying Supe is calling names - boohoo. Racist? You fail the litmus test.

If you are white, and I call you white, it's not racist.
If you are black, and I call you black, it's not racist.
If you are Muslim, and I call you a Muslim, it's not racist.

If you are a schizophrenic who's pretended to be each one of these personas on this site - multiple screen names, faking being black under a different handle and speaking jive, telling us you are Jewish and American Indian - it is not racist if I call you by the labels with which you've portrayed yourself here. When someone calls you a Jewfrican American Indian, we are merely addressing you by the genders/races you've portrayed yourself as on this site.

Last edited:
Please, enlighten the crowd with your bigoted intellect and explain how "ElfiePoloNativeAmericanJewishAfricanTransGenderCIS sexual will just create another" is racist? At best you can get away with saying Supe is calling names - boohoo. Racist? You fail the litmus test.

If you are white, and I call you white, it's not racist.
If you are black, and I call you black, it's not racist.
If you are Muslim, and I call you a Muslim, it's not racist.

If you are a schizophrenic who's pretended to be each one of these personas on this site - multiple screen names, faking being black under a different handle and speaking jive, telling us you are Jewish and American Indian - it is not racist if I call you by the labels with which you've portrayed yourself here. When someone calls you a Jewfrican American Indian, we are merely addressing you by the genders/races you've portrayed yourself as on this site.

Yeah except for the part where most of that is nonsense.

Now after seeing how Trump and his people live in an alternate reality with alternative facts, it's easy to see how your corrupt minds all think alike. Kind of like a retarded Borg colony.

That took a lot of guts. I appreciate that.
Meanwhile, Katy Perry gets onstage and wears a RESIST bracelet. I will resist buying/listening to her. Easy peezy.

Definitely took a lot of guts. Especially in her line of work. Hopefully this will wake some people that Trumps election win has nothing to do with skin color or gender

Yeah except for the part where most of that is nonsense.

Not a bit of it is fabricated.

You have said you are Jewish.
You have said you are American Indian.
You have been caught pretending to be a black person under a different screen name (while even attempting to speak jive) using the same IP address.
You claim to have aspergers.

Those aren't debatable.

That you are also PoloMalu and that you have claimed to be transgender may or may not be true. I don't know. But the points above aren't debatable.

So when you are called Jewfrican American Indian, I repeat, we are calling you by the labels you wear.

You have a history on this site of pretending to be what you're not. That too isn't debatable.

If the shoe fits.

Meh attention ***** gonna attention *****... this is no different than an obnoxious political rant from the stage... irrelevant and stupid stunt to draw attention to the celebrity who craves it

Not a bit of it is fabricated.

You have said you are Jewish.
You have said you are American Indian.
You have been caught pretending to be a black person under a different screen name (while even attempting to speak jive) using the same IP address.
You claim to have aspergers.

Those aren't debatable.

That you are also PoloMalu and that you have claimed to be transgender may or may not be true. I don't know. But the points above aren't debatable.

So when you are called Jewfrican American Indian, I repeat, we are calling you by the labels you wear.

You have a history on this site of pretending to be what you're not. That too isn't debatable.

If the shoe fits.

Only one explanation for why he says he is all of the above. He hates being white. Its quite evident he is a self loathing white guilt liberal.

Last edited:
Meh attention ***** gonna attention *****... this is no different than an obnoxious political rant from the stage... irrelevant and stupid stunt to draw attention to the celebrity who craves it

I think its very different. When obnoxious political rants are carried out by celebrity leftist scumbags people approve. This woman on the other hand is receiving death threats and hate mail, and if wearing that dress is the risk she takes in order to draw attention then God bless her. She earned it. She is brave. Very very brave.

This isn't funny or cute anymore, this ******* Elfie officially crossed the line. Enough's enough. I've never called for a banning before, but mods, this is bullshit.