• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nah, there's no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome

She's a one hit wonder has-been. Sounds like she's a big fan of LSD too, just like John and Yoko.

I never heard of her either Sarge but she must be a soul sister to this piece of work.

leZqZlD.jpg

The flip is wrong with these pop singers?

Another RadFem man hater. Most of her songs express some sort of anti-male sentiment so it isn't surprising she would do **** like this. The one hit she has had was a hit because a man remixed it though so there is that.

If and when the Trumpster gets reelected, im so buying stock in popcorn cause the entertainment value of the impending meltdown will be epic...

Another dumbass celebrity that thinks witchcraft will help, but probably didn't even vote.

Another RadFem man hater. Most of her songs express some sort of anti-male sentiment so it isn't surprising she would do **** like this. The one hit she has had was a hit because a man remixed it though so there is that.

A man made her famous.
Nice. Lol. Now she's "biting the hand that feeds"

She has the summertime sadness xD
I remember who she is now

She has an intriguing voice and I have listened to her before. Not now though. What a misinformed liberal elitist.

Casting a spell or "putting a hex" on someone isn't misinformed. Just bat **** crazy. Period.

Casting a spell or "putting a hex" on someone isn't misinformed. Just bat **** crazy. Period.

I'm trying to be nice....lol.

Think of all the nutjobs over there. Warren. Maxine. Feinstein. Pelosi. Shumer. Sharpton. Jackson. That's just a start...

Faux_zpsbtytxkt8.jpg