• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is CHINA's fault, 100% - and they stand to profit immensely for their crimes.

Can someone tell me why we just don't isolate the Chinese worldwide, and starve them in every possible way?
The Chinese have officially replaced Islam as the greatest threat to this world.
However, Islam is a close second.

Can someone tell me why we just don't isolate the Chinese worldwide, and starve them in every possible way?
The Chinese have officially replaced Islam as the greatest threat to this world.

One big difference, in China the Government is the problem, In Islam the religion is.

Ive wanted the CCP held in check for decades now... they are buying up our debt and our stocks... its time to cut that government off... secularist scumbags ... those people deserve better...

Ive wanted the CCP held in check for decades now... they are buying up our debt and our stocks... its time to cut that government off... secularist scumbags ... those people deserve better...
Lol. They are buying stuff with US dollars. Where did they get the US dollars from?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

China knew what was about to hit in January. They hoarded medical supplies and PPE by not allowing 3M and Honeywell to export these supplies from China while gathering additional supplies from Europe.

There is nothing we can do legally, but there are other options outlined by Trey Gowdy.

We should do some testing in China to see if radiation ends the virus.

tsar-bomba1.jpg

I feel like this post was mistakenly skipped over and perhaps underappreciated.

Yeah it's immature and crude, but I present to you something somewhat funny when it comes to China/Chinese....summmmm.....boooooooodddddeeeeeeee

*Asian Sound* always kills me.

China knew what was about to hit in January. They hoarded medical supplies and PPE by not allowing 3M and Honeywell to export these supplies from China while gathering additional supplies from Europe.

There is nothing we can do legally, but there are other options outlined by Trey Gowdy.

Uh oh. Serious **** now. Serious looks and and stern talking to from Gowdy.

Ive got a great solution to this and the immigration issue...
step 1 tariff the **** out of Chinese imports
Step 2 subsidize the losses american farmers that export to china are going to have
Step 3 negotiate a deal with Mexico that if they raise their manufacturing minimum wage to 5 per hour we will offer a ten year tax credit for moving manufacturing from china to there...

This would create the type of jobs that will keep the majority of central American and mexican immigrants that are only coming to the US to get money and that would seriously stem the unmanageable Situation at the south border and make it far easier for the hispanic immigrants coming here for the right reasons to get in.

It would still be cheaper to manufacture there than here and the shipping costs would be more reasonable than china

Boycott China. I'm talking to you, Walmart, Bezos, Amazon, all of you - and all of us. I have not used Amazon for a while, but I am going much, much, much further.

Nothing from China in my house. Nothing.

**** China. Lying scum thieves stealing American technology for generations, stealing American product ideas, and creating ****** reproductions.

Boycott China for sure. I remember when buying anything from there was fruitless because it was all junk. Then the Clinton crime family sold us out in every way. All of a sudden they're producing somewhat quality goods. As if by magic. Thanks ******* Clinton's, RINO's, and other associated traitors. It's very messed up what they did to this country.

Boycott China for sure. I remember when buying anything from there was fruitless because it was all junk. Then the Clinton crime family sold us out in every way. All of a sudden they're producing somewhat quality goods. As if by magic. Thanks ******* Clinton's, RINO's, and other associated traitors. It's very messed up what they did to this country.

I need to dust of my copy of Year of the Rat and finally read it. I had Clinton fatigue when I got it and already knew he was a dirty POS so it went unread. Probably worth at least skimming over.

Boycott China for sure. I remember when buying anything from there was fruitless because it was all junk. Then the Clinton crime family sold us out in every way. All of a sudden they're producing somewhat quality goods. As if by magic.

China's magic wand:

spy-camera.jpg

iu

Thanks ******* Clinton's, RINO's, and other associated traitors. It's very messed up what they did to this country.

Yep.

Not sure what's up with that link but it's taking me to a blank screen.

And AnnaD, huh? With no posts except to the political forum. Welcome.

I think I smell pork.

And AnnaD, huh? With no posts except to the political forum. Welcome.

I think I smell pork.

Very anti-Muslim sentiment. I hereby punish you with 45 minutes listening to three cats caught in a dryer or five minutes of the "wailing Muslim." Equal punishment, your selection.

I'll take the three cats, and may I have seconds please?