• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Native Americans Want Redskins Name Back

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Magic Johnson wants it. Changing the name was stupid. Then, Changing it to commanders was even stupider.
I would have gone with Washington Generals but that’s the team of white guys that the Harlem Globetrotters beat up on every night.

They wanted Snyder out. I think the name change pressure was just one piece of that campaign by the NFL. Take away their well established brand.

Liz Warren is 1/1024th Indian. Same as me.

She's such a fake. My grandfather on my dad's side,his grandmother, my great grandmother was full Cherokee. The rest is heavy with Germans on both sides with English on the Adams side.

Everyone has blue eyes and not a damn one of us including myself resemble anything Native American. It's something that I wouldn't even try to claim even though it's relatively close in the genealogy tree.

Liz identifies as American Indian....therefore she is!

I have talked with acquaintances about this. All want the redskins name back.

Liz identifies as American Indian....therefore she is!
7 of my 8 great-grandparents were born in Europe and Liz ain’t no more Native American than I am. (The family of the 8th was here for a really long time and according to my sister we qualify to belong to the DAR.)

I hear they are trying to charge of it! Making money on their name from the NFL. They sell stadium rights don't they? Those DC Native Americans.

Small story. I know a 100% full bolded Seminole Indian. He is a big Steeler fan. He gets a check form the tribe for $10,000 a month for being born and alive. As you might image he has his share of women.. they all want a " peice " of um his action. The tribe is heavily involved in politics, and gambling. They have their own land ,and a brand new luxury hotel called the Hark Rock Hotel. Most of the Indians are in bad shape. If you want to know more, you may PM me.

1/1024 is the margin of error that Ancestry.com claims.

Does anyone know the rumor of why you can’t stream “Ernest Goes to Camp” anywhere?

The snowflakes typically are pissed at a bunch of Ernest Movies because of some fake outrage or another, but the first true Ernest movie, “Ernest goes to camp” co starred “Iron Eyes Cody” as a Native American Chief.

The guy played a Native American in way over fifty tv shows and movies… probably over a hundred with the uncredited stuff.. heck He was the guy who played the crying American Indian in the anti-pollution commercial… and he was a close friend of Walt Disney himself..

What he wasn’t, however, was actually Native American at all. He was Sicilian.. of Italian decent .
Because Disney owns the rights to the Touchstone produced movie, they literally buried it for fear of it causing a negative backlash against the Disney name… you know, because he used actors in roles tgey weren’t actually in real life… thus the term “Actors”

So to preempt the cancel culture, they buried a movie that has a positive message towards Native American rights…you cannot stream it anywhere, (though old unsold copies on dvd and bluray are still available)…. proving yet again that this world needs an enema worse than ever…..

Does anyone know the rumor of why you can’t stream “Ernest Goes to Camp” anywhere?

The snowflakes typically are pissed at a bunch of Ernest Movies because of some fake outrage or another, but the first true Ernest movie, “Ernest goes to camp” co starred “Iron Eyes Cody” as a Native American Chief.

The guy played a Native American in way over fifty tv shows and movies… probably over a hundred with the uncredited stuff.. heck He was the guy who played the crying American Indian in the anti-pollution commercial… and he was a close friend of Walt Disney himself..

What he wasn’t, however, was actually Native American at all. He was Sicilian.. of Italian decent .
Because Disney owns the rights to the Touchstone produced movie, they literally buried it for fear of it causing a negative backlash against the Disney name… you know, because he used actors in roles tgey weren’t actually in real life… thus the term “Actors”

So to preempt the cancel culture, they buried a movie that has a positive message towards Native American rights…you cannot stream it anywhere, (though old unsold copies on dvd and bluray are still available)…. proving yet again that this world needs an enema worse than ever…..
So an italian is good at playing a native. Isn’t that why actors are paid? I see no outrage.

Most of the outrage and I guarantee you is media manufactured.

I’m hispanic/japanese. I’ve seen numerous movies where there have been representations played by an actor. I don’t care and I bet most other people who have their race represented really don’t care.

Most of these stories are agenda driven

So an italian is good at playing a native. Isn’t that why actors are paid? I see no outrage.

Most of the outrage and I guarantee you is media manufactured.

I’m hispanic/japanese. I’ve seen numerous movies where there have been representations played by an actor. I don’t care and I bet most other people who have their race represented really don’t care.

Most of these stories are agenda driven
I don’t think there was any real outrage about the movie… it was buried by Disney because they thought there might’ve been some in the future…
I doubt any Native Americans cared really… just Suits and Karens…

I don’t think there was any real outrage about the movie… it was buried by Disney because they thought there might’ve been some in the future…
I doubt any Native Americans cared really… just Suits and Karens…
And that applies to present day pretty much