• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Native Americans Want Redskins Name Back

5/8 Cherokee and I could give two ***** what any team calls itself. you are a weak person if a slang name bothers you that bad. People tend to forget we were not allowed to use the white bathroom, drinking fountain or restaurants either.

5/8 Cherokee and I could give two ***** what any team calls itself. you are a weak person if a slang name bothers you that bad. People tend to forget we were not allowed to use the white bathroom, drinking fountain or restaurants either.
7x2uub.jpg

It’s virtue signaling. These dipshits want to act like they are fighting racism without actually fighting real racist issues, so they concoct some fake problem they can get credit for protesting.

They would probably run the other way if they saw a minority getting jumped by actual racists. They just want something easy to do so they can post it on social media. All they really do is shift focus from actual problematic racism… more harm than good

Cherokee south or Cherokee Oklahoma?

I remember going into Mesa AZ as a kid. My grandfather took me in as a learning moment. He took me to a Barber shop that a sign in front said, "if you are Indian, go get your hair cut somewhere else" That moment actually inspired me as a kid. I became to think of Business. that Barber basically took 45% of the people needing haircuts elsewhere.

I know live in the corporate world. you want to call yourself Redskin? there is a reason for it and it is not negative. Go redskins. (unless you play the Steelers. then **** you)

Cherokee south or Cherokee Oklahoma?

I remember going into Mesa AZ as a kid. My grandfather took me in as a learning moment. He took me to a Barber shop that a sign in front said, "if you are Indian, go get your hair cut somewhere else" That moment actually inspired me as a kid. I became to think of Business. that Barber basically took 45% of the people needing haircuts elsewhere.

I know live in the corporate world. you want to call yourself Redskin? there is a reason for it and it is not negative. Go redskins. (unless you play the Steelers. then **** you)
my great great grandmother took that walk from Georgia to Oklahoma, I think she was like 8 years old. I guess i'm l'm blessed to be here. My grandmother and my father lived on the reservation in the early 1900's. when my dad got home from the war they relocated to Indiana, a few years later I came along. My dad told me he served on the Alabama so when I moved to Alabama I went on the tour of the ship. sure as **** his name is listed in the ship with all the others that served there during the war. pretty cool stuff.

my great great grandmother took that walk from Georgia to Oklahoma, I think she was like 8 years old. I guess i'm l'm blessed to be here. My grandmother and my father lived on the reservation in the early 1900's. when my dad got home from the war they relocated to Indiana, a few years later I came along. My dad told me he served on the Alabama so when I moved to Alabama I went on the tour of the ship. sure as **** his name is listed in the ship with all the others that served there during the war. pretty cool stuff.
My great grandma was in a Japanese interment camp in New Mexico. A lot of us have had some family type of “injustice” at some point. You and I are not out there demanding reparations though. It’s stupid to get mad at others for something they have nothing to do with other than an ancestor being involved