• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Natural health care doctors sure have the propensity for dying

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
It's another case study that's proof that they won't.

I know people who took a perfectly healthy, happy, interactive baby into the doc to get vaccines, and by that night, their once happy baby started a high fever and became non-responsive, never to become normal ever again.

I know another couple who woke up to a dead baby the morning after their kid got vaxxed. No cause of death ever cited.

Aa a matter of fact, crib deaths were very rare until we started pumping kids full of toxins. Now it is quite common.

There are loads of health care practitioners who feel vaccines are both dangerous, and not even effective any how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLEl3WTBOk

Flu shots are bull **** too. I know loads of people who got the shot, and then got the flu soon after. They are full of a lot of the same toxins that are in vaccines.

Babies do become infected with HepB, usually from their mothers and caregivers who are unaware they are infected, and are much less able to fight off the disease than older children or adults. That's why it's given at birth...90% of infants who are infected with HepB develop chronic illness. 25% of those will eventually die of liver failure.

Many of these illnesses are relatively mild in older children and adults but very dangerous to babies. Pertussis, rotavirus, Hib, pneumococcal pneumonia, all carry greater risk of death in infants and young children than they do in older children. Hence so many vaccinations given so early in life. Spacing them out over months is just choosing to expose them to risk of illness at their most vulnerable age,

Babies aren't loaded up on vaccines to hurt them..there are legitimate medical reasons for itm

My guess is your career is related to vaccines. I have a family member who defends vaccines because she is very involved with giving them out.

There is a direct correlation to serious mental disorders in children that spike at exactly the same time as we increased the # of shots given to children.

http://www.safeminds.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/california-autism-prevalence-big.jpg

My guess is your career is related to vaccines. I have a family member who defends vaccines because she is very involved with giving them out.

There is a direct correlation to serious mental disorders in children that spike at exactly the same time as we increased the # of shots given to children.

http://www.safeminds.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/california-autism-prevalence-big.jpg

No, I am not. I'm just a fan of science. And a mom of three early preemies who has had many, many discussions with neonatologists, pediatricians, developmental pediatricians and NICU and PICU nurses. People who have seen the consequences to babies of not vaccinating.

Another chart that confuses correlation with causation. How aout this one? Can we now conclude that organic foods cause autism? autism and organic foods.jpg

Once again, study after study shows no difference in rates of autism between vaccinated and unvaccinated children. That's really the only statistic that means anything. If one vaccine was causing this, if multiple vaccines were causing this, if there was ANY causation you would absolutely have to see lower rates of autism in children who have never been vaccinated. But you don't. How do you explain that?

Lets say you're right, which I don't believe you are, me working in the medical field and all.
So are you proposing no vaccines because you believe there is a correlation between them and side effects in a few people you personally know? And you suspect the vaccine is the cause because what else could it possibly be, and evil pharma is out to get us all?

Do you propose letting Hep A, B, pneumococcal diseases, polio, rotavirus, chickenpox, diptheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, and rubella run wild again. Do you dream of a life as existed in the 18th century?

You can post all the youtube videos you want and sources of information from less than credible sources as you see fit. Bottom line is that there is no medically credible source that proves your point.

I think that parents who blame vaccinations for autism or retardation did too many drugs before conception and/or during pregnancy. They can't handle the guilt and are looking to blame anything else to try and make them feel better.

I think that parents who blame vaccinations for autism or retardation did too many drugs before conception and/or during pregnancy. They can't handle the guilt and are looking to blame anything else to try and make them feel better.

That may be the case with supersteeler's sister in law........she should be sterilized

Aa a matter of fact, crib deaths were very rare until we started pumping kids full of toxins. Now it is quite common.

Wrong again. Actually SIDS rates have been declining for the last several decades, as back sleeping has increased and smoking has decreased. The biggest risk factors for SIDS are

Sleep on their stomachs
Sleep on soft surfaces, such as an adult mattress, couch, or chair or under soft coverings
Sleep on or under soft or loose bedding
Get too hot during sleep
Are exposed to cigarette smoke in the womb or in their environment, such as at home, in the car, in the bedroom, or other areas
Sleep in an adult bed with parents, other children, or pets; this situation is especially dangerous if:
The adult smokes, has recently had alcohol, or is tired.
The baby is covered by a blanket or quilt.
The baby sleeps with more than one bed-sharer.
The baby is younger than 11 to 14 weeks of age.

SIDS and crib death were unheard of before vaccines because they weren't terms that existed. 200 years ago 2 of 5 children died before the age of 5 in this country. Infant deaths weren't anything all that unusual. In fact a lot of the reduction in infant mortality came from...you guessed it! Vaccines. And that other evil big pharma invention, antibiotics.

Babies do become infected with HepB, usually from their mothers and caregivers who are unaware they are infected, and are much less able to fight off the disease than older children or adults. That's why it's given at birth...90% of infants who are infected with HepB develop chronic illness. 25% of those will eventually die of liver failure.

Many of these illnesses are relatively mild in older children and adults but very dangerous to babies. Pertussis, rotavirus, Hib, pneumococcal pneumonia, all carry greater risk of death in infants and young children than they do in older children. Hence so many vaccinations given so early in life. Spacing them out over months is just choosing to expose them to risk of illness at their most vulnerable age,

Babies aren't loaded up on vaccines to hurt them..there are legitimate medical reasons for itm

Really how often does that happen?

Sounds like a golden BB to me.

Lets say you're right, which I don't believe you are, me working in the medical field and all.
So are you proposing no vaccines because you believe there is a correlation between them and side effects in a few people you personally know? And you suspect the vaccine is the cause because what else could it possibly be, and evil pharma is out to get us all?

Do you propose letting Hep A, B, pneumococcal diseases, polio, rotavirus, chickenpox, diptheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, and rubella run wild again. Do you dream of a life as existed in the 18th century?

You can post all the youtube videos you want and sources of information from less than credible sources as you see fit. Bottom line is that there is no medically credible source that proves your point.

The Rotavirus Vaccine is good for one day. What is it protecting them from?

Really how often does that happen?

Sounds like a golden BB to me.

14 per 100,000 in the 80s. Vs. .02 per 100,000 now, with many babies being vaccinated. Yes the risk at that age is low. The point is the vaccine is safe and babies who do get Hep B are much worse off than older children and adults who get it, so why not prevent as many babies as you can from getting it, with the ultimate goal of eradicating it altogether.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.or...orn-nursery-hepatitis-b-vaccine-for-newborns/

What's scarier than all of this is the growing number of antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are popping up around the world. I was watching an interview with a physician that specializes in infectious disease, and what he had to say was quite alarming to say the least. What's so disconcerting about this is not so much that they are occurring.... it's that very little r&d is being done by the pharmaceutical companies to come up with new drugs to fight them. He said the reason for this is simply that the drug makers do not get a very good return on their investment when it comes to developing new antibiotics. The pharmaceutical companies are much more interested in developing drugs that treat chronic conditions that people have to take everyday for long periods of time.... sometimes the rest of your life. Drugs like blood pressure meds.... statin drugs that lower cholesterol... antidepressants.... diabetes medications.... and so on, and so on. Antibiotics are generally taken for a ten day cycle and then you're done. Just like any drug dealer worth his salt understands, the big money is made "on the comeback". This a perfect example of a situation where the free market and the healthcare industry are at odds. I've heard so many argue that the government should never be involved with the healthcare industry and the free market will always be better at fixing the healthcare system than the government. Personally, I think the free market works great when it comes to every other product or service available for purchase, but not so much when it comes to healthcare... but that's an argument for another day.

Last edited: