• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Navy base shootings

Wow, Tibs I've never seen you so excited politically in a long time.

Yeah, since say a day ago, or so. The fact I posted a few pics and articles about Trump/Kushner's deep rooted ties to the Saudis does not make me 'politically excited.' The shooting is a terrible tragedy, just like the one the other day in Hawaii.

Just pointing out the double standard. The Trump base does jumping jacks & somersaults over muzzies & saudis when it comes to terrorism, but ignores the fact the Trump's are bedded down with the murderous regime.

Yeah, since say a day ago, or so. The fact I posted a few pics and articles about Trump/Kushner's deep rooted ties to the Saudis does not make me 'politically excited.' The shooting is a terrible tragedy, just like the one the other day in San Diego.

Just pointing out the double standard. The Trump base does jumping jacks & somersaults over muzzies & saudis when it comes to terrorism, but ignores the fact the Trump's are bedded down with the murderous regime.
Do you mean like Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama ?

Each POTUS has reinforced Petrodollar recycling. None have not because it clearly benefits US.

Which one rejected Saudis?

Which US President has not warmly accepted Saudi government and royalty, and which US President has not defended Saudi interests?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah, since say a day ago, or so. The fact I posted a few pics and articles about Trump/Kushner's deep rooted ties to the Saudis does not make me 'politically excited.' The shooting is a terrible tragedy, just like the one the other day in Hawaii.

Tibs, the problem here is that the Saudis are the biggest counterweight to Iranian hegemony in the region. I am sure that we privately hold our noses when dealing with the Saudi vermin. And you can thank President Hussain for financing the Iranian nuclear program, which threatens us all. Citing propaganda pieces from disgraced news rags does little to support your talking points.

I don't care about our diplomatic motions with them. Don't train their nationals on our military bases. Keep laughing though. It's hilarious.

Yeah, this isn’t a new problem for sure. We have agreements to train these folks in a variety of disciplines, not just flying. When I instructed basic electronics in the Army, I taught military students from Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Japan, Korea and Singapore. ******* would disappear for a week and come back and there were no repercussions. So essentially I would end up teaching some stuff more than once because we couldn’t just recycle them to the next class or kick them out. Had an American disappeared for a week, ****** would end being a cook.

Shootings of Americans on American bases.

Are CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc even reporting this event?

They are still working on that "motive unclear" story angle from a Muslim shooter while they bury it

Tibs, the problem here is that the Saudis are the biggest counterweight to Iranian hegemony in the region. I am sure that we privately hold our noses when dealing with the Saudi vermin. And you can thank President Hussain for financing the Iranian nuclear program, which threatens us all. Citing propaganda pieces from disgraced news rags does little to support your talking points.
Slight disagreement Hammy:

The Saudis are the biggest representation of USD hegemony, globally, and now serve as a forward position near Iran, problematic thanks to the good works of Jimmy Earl and Bomma.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

3iqaqd.jpg

This is a handy cue card for such events:

presenting the Donald Trump Guide to Mass Shooters:

— black gunman: RACE WAR
— brown gunman: MS-13
— Muslim gunman: JIHAD
— Saudi gunman: THE ROYAL FAMILY REGRETS THIS INCIDENT
— white gunman with a racist manifesto, a MAGA hat and military-grade weaponry: MENTALLY ILL LONE WOLF

Condolences sent from the Saudis through their spokesperson, US real estate developer / tv producer Donald J. Trump:

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump on Pensacola shooting: "I spoke with the King of Saudi Arabia. They are devastated, Saudi Arabia. We're finding out what took place, whether it's 1 person or a number of people. The King will be involved in taking care of families & loved ones ... they're going to help out" <a href="https://t.co/6mAXc3HoGR">pic.twitter.com/6mAXc3HoGR</a></p>— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1203421411227979776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Current CNN headline: Saudi Nationals Detained After Pensacola Shooting”

Condolences sent from the Saudis through their spokesperson, US real estate developer / tv producer Donald J. Trump:

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump on Pensacola shooting: "I spoke with the King of Saudi Arabia. They are devastated, Saudi Arabia. We're finding out what took place, whether it's 1 person or a number of people. The King will be involved in taking care of families & loved ones ... they're going to help out" <a href="https://t.co/6mAXc3HoGR">pic.twitter.com/6mAXc3HoGR</a></p>— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1203421411227979776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Trump is talking a lot about the Saudi Royals, not so much about the victims. Or maybe he is talking about who thinks are the victims.

Wait, I thought their reporting on the event was to begin and end yesterday, and now you criticize them for reporting late?

WTF are you talking about? I criticized them for not covering the six arrests early this morning.

Pensacola shooter Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani hosted dinner party to watch mass shooting videos

The Saudi Arabian national who killed three people at Pensacola Naval Air Station hosted a dinner party to view a sick sampling of mass shooting videos the night before his rampage

Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani and three other Saudi students watched the videos, a US official told the Associated Press.

One of those three students videotaped outside the building where Friday’s shooting unfolded

https://nypost.com/2019/12/07/pensa...r-party-to-watch-mass-shooting-videos-report/

---------------------

meanwhile, Obama appointed FBI officials still stumped as to motive

I have no problem with his friends being sent back to Riyadh for beheadings in their town square

as long as we get videos

Turning Muslims loose in an American military base with guns. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Wait, I thought their reporting on the event was to begin and end yesterday, and now you criticize them for reporting late?

CNN reporting late is the least of their problems.