• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court

Spike

Reaction score
Thank you for voting for President Trump!

170321204200-03-neil-gorsuch-march-21-2017-medium-plus-169.jpg

Washington (CNN)The Senate has cast enough votes to confirm Neil Gorsuch, a 49-year-old federal judge who could help cement a conservative majority on the bench for decades, to the Supreme Court, according to a CNN count of the vote.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/neil-gorsuch-senate-vote/

Well, this is a relief. Fundamental rights safe for now. Hopefully Ginsburg doesn't drag out her retirement.

Hey. This pick was STOLEN from the Democrats. STOLEN!

This was the wrong fight for the Dems to pick because it doesn't change the balance of the court. Problem is their Libtard base wants them to oppose everything Trump. Now that the filibuster is out, one of the aging Libs will be the next to croak and we get a bigger Conservative majority. Be good times.

40 more years!

40 more years!

40 more years!

Ruthy wont last much longer, and the libs are terrified she's next to go

Charles Schumer after getting home later tonight.......

giphy.gif

40 more years!

40 more years!

40 more years!

Ruthy wont last much longer, and the libs are terrified she's next to go

They'll be propping her up like Weekend At Bernie's.

Well, this is a relief. Fundamental rights safe for now. Hopefully Ginsburg doesn't drag out her retirement.

Glory glory hallelujah!

Gorsuch could begin playing pivotal role on Supreme Court starting next week

Newly confirmed Neil M. Gorsuch is likely to have an immediate impact at the Supreme Court, weighing in as early as next week on whether to consider expanding the breadth of the Second Amendment.

He could play a decisive role this spring in determining how voting rights should be protected and in a major case on the separation of church and state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a5314b56a08_story.html?utm_term=.306723e63d2a

It's arguably the most important thing to happen in Trump's Presidency.

The guy is 49 years old. I was talking to my 10-year old son about the new Supreme Court Justice and was thinking this guy still be ruling on cases when he is 40. Holy ****....

If the Notorious RBG's health fails her even a little bit more it could be game, set and match for Constitutionalists everywhere....

Now hopefully he doesn't turn out to be like Roberts

It's arguably the most important thing to happen in Trump's Presidency..

No doubt! The country voted for it!

with more to come?

730x420-c3cd0e49df1a3e16943473c96a4e1e93.jpg

Trump 'expects' four more Supreme Court picks

President Trump believes that he will have the opportunity to pack the Supreme Court with five judges, making him only the seventh president to appoint a majority and potentially cementing his legacy and that of the conservative court well past 2055.

A new report on the court reveals that the average age of justices who leave the court is 79. Scalia was 79 when he died.
By the end of Trump's first term, three will have crossed that line, Anthony Kennedy, who will be 83, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who will be 86, and Stephen Breyer, who will be 81

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/source-trump-expects-four-more-supreme-court-picks/article/2619660

Blessings-From-Above-Scalia-Gorsuch-300x215.jpg

What I found hilarious was watching the evening news last night and a commercial comes on pleading with me to contact my senator, Flake, to block this nomination.
Even after it's already decided, the left still whines, just like last November. Get over it.

No doubt! The country voted for it!

with more to come?

730x420-c3cd0e49df1a3e16943473c96a4e1e93.jpg

Trump 'expects' four more Supreme Court picks

President Trump believes that he will have the opportunity to pack the Supreme Court with five judges, making him only the seventh president to appoint a majority and potentially cementing his legacy and that of the conservative court well past 2055.

A new report on the court reveals that the average age of justices who leave the court is 79. Scalia was 79 when he died.
By the end of Trump's first term, three will have crossed that line, Anthony Kennedy, who will be 83, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who will be 86, and Stephen Breyer, who will be 81

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/source-trump-expects-four-more-supreme-court-picks/article/2619660

Blessings-From-Above-Scalia-Gorsuch-300x215.jpg

Thats two extreme liberals and the swing vote if you are wondering... all will try to limp on until trump is out... health willing... depending on the picks that could be two decades of one side dominating an extreme majority....

What I found hilarious was watching the evening news last night and a commercial comes on pleading with me to contact my senator, Flake, to block this nomination.
Even after it's already decided, the left still whines, just like last November. Get over it.

U6agcFA.jpg

My how unprincipled and nefarious the DemocRATS have become since Scalia was confirmed.

Gorsuch is Scalia v2.0, yet Scalia was confirmed by a vote of 98-0.
The free everything nut jobs and ancient one too many term flakezoids have overrun that party with absurd madness. You throw in the media and most of Hollywood. You got yourself one big fat **** show.

The 2nd felt a pause in the ill winds and sighed. Thank goodness for this president.

The creator of thit meme was being a bit naive . The opposing sides are not just differences in ideology as the meme implies, the opposing sides have come down to good vs evil, the right vs the wrong, however you want to look at it,

It happened - Gorsuch sworn in

BIG WINNING!

gty-trump-gorsuch-nomination-ps-170201_16x9_608.jpg

gorsuch-swearing-in-web.jpg