• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Neither this judge nor Ghislaine suicided themselves

Equal rights for all!

I have a newfound respect for you as the LGBTQ activist & crusader on the board. Very impressive! You can count on my support in your endevours, as can Steeltime & Indy.

1625690586378.png

I have a newfound respect for you as the LGBTQ activist & crusader on the board. Very impressive! You can count on my support in your endevours, as can Steeltime & Indy.

My god, you suck so bad at this, I actually feel sorry for you.

A monkey could come up with something more creative and amusing.

Steeltime:

Tibs is not Borat, he's actually Borat's brother, Bilo, a.k.a., Tibilo

fa78823a-c5b2-4178-98f3-02bd8aca540e_text.gif

Tibilo:

You're gay

Wow. I am not sure how to defend myself from this Wilde-esque level of banter by Tibilo. I may have to call in reinforcements. Let me check the internet for some help in formulating an appropriately cutting, witty, erudite and pithy reply. Here goes:

I know you are, but what am I?

HAH! I killed it!

success.gif

No worries Steeltime, you’ll remain the same dumbfuck loser on here whether you’re gay or not. It means nothing. Keep your eyes on the big picture. What’s going on between you & Indy is nobody’s business. Stay strong!

No worries Steeltime, you’ll remain the same dumbfuck loser on here whether you’re gay or not. It means nothing. Keep your eyes on the big picture. What’s going on between you & Indy is nobody’s business. Stay strong!

fa78823a-c5b2-4178-98f3-02bd8aca540e_text.gif

Tibilo's feelings hurt. JANUARY 6! wHyTe So0pReMmAsEe!! TRUMP!!!!!

tenor.gif

Give us your address, little guy, and we'll send you a get well card.

Borat explains the reason for Tibilo's ... unbalanced state. Other than the retardation, I mean.

bf1f471cd978ff30b77eec55a5fe152d.gif

Tibilo's getting angry:

iu

Act like you're laughing all you want, Tiborat. But you know it's festering inside that dark soul of yours, almost ready to explode because deep down in places you don't talk about in Battlestar Galactica chatrooms, you know Biden is a corrupt, dementia-ridden fraud. You know he's a fraud.

iu

Tibtard clearly has homosexual fantasies. If you ask nicely I'm sure Flog will help you out with that.