• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New article: Pgh to retain Canada after this season

if he has a few 250-yard games plays with solid confidence and connects on those deep shots, they may. However, if we still see under 200 yards and even the playoffs, I would like to see Art intervene and rule mt that you must get a new OC and hopefully, that is Lefty

I believe this as much as the asshat on Instagram, who my wife followed (until today), that said the NFL is rigged because the Superbowl logos reveal the two teams who will be represented before the season is played...

Dumbass.

Maybe it'll be the Vikings and the Chiefs.

All they have to do is play .500 ball the rest the way and this becomes not only possible, but a PROBABLE scenario

Anybody that thinks Shades will not bring back his buddy after a 10-7 season (above the Tomlin standard) hasn’t been paying attention to how Shades operates

On the bright side maybe someone can take him out now that he’s on the sidelines like Bubbles

I believe this as much as the asshat on Instagram, who my wife followed (until today), that said the NFL is rigged because the Superbowl logos reveal the two teams who will be represented before the season is played...

Dumbass.

Carson Palmer? Have you anything better to do for your life's work?

Last edited:
Low turnover rate will be the selling point.

All they have to do is play .500 ball the rest the way and this becomes not only possible, but a PROBABLE scenario

Anybody that thinks Shades will not bring back his buddy after a 10-7 season (above the Tomlin standard) hasn’t been paying attention to how Shades operates

On the bright side maybe someone can take him out now that he’s on the sidelines like Bubbles

I could see Broderick Jones landing on him and O’Canada’s head popping like a pimple.

What a shame that would be having to see all that football spillage mess up the sidelines.

Salute the nation

What happened to the Steelers like in 1990 when they told Noll he HAD to agree to change his assistant coaches or walk. (Chuck decided to walk.) I don't think Shade even chose his coordinators before Canada to begin with, Rooney did. Canada - especially with Shades' guidance - has been FAIL, end of story, no matter how you look at it.

We would need to issue Steeler Nation pitchforks
My fandom will take serious hit if that happens.
You know Shades wants him back.

What happened to the Steelers like in 1990 when they told Noll he HAD to agree to change his assistant coaches or walk. (Chuck decided to walk.) I don't think Shade even chose his coordinators before Canada to begin with, Rooney did. Canada - especially with Shades' guidance - has been FAIL, end of story, no matter how you look at it.
Well the current Rooney running things has had his clipped or something so don’t expect any waves or shake ups

As long as Shades gets to the reset weak *** “standard” I would bet nothing changes

It’s just about continuity, cute things like having brothers on the team and Shades funny little sound bites and of course the $$$

If actual winning happened that would just be a nice bonus, but totally unnecessary

When ownership accepts mediocracy, and in this case it is the owner, this will continue to be what we see on the field, 9-8, 10-7, 8-8-1, yay us!!!!!