• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New CBS poll shows that 2/3 of Democrats consider Christianity as violent as Islam

The US averages around 16,000 murders a year. How many of those murderers were raised in Christian homes and how many in Muslim homes?

Muslims might be dominating in terrorism, but terrorism isn't the only violence. The America's with the exception of Canada are the most violent
areas in the world with very high Christian populations. Latin America and the Caribbean are over 90% Christian.

Outside of terrorism, murder is rare in Middle eastern countries.

Most were raised in Chicago with no father.

You guys are missing the correct counterpoint to 21STEELERS21 post.... exactly how many eqivalent or worse violent acts are committed in equal population groups of islamic controlled land.. especially where FGM, rape and certain killings are not considered crimes while each would be gruesome crimes in most Christian or western nations...

Look, you cant discriminate against a religion, however this particular one has serious issues that western culture as a whole must find a solution to because right now a large portion of them have no intention to be respectful of any other culture. The violent politics shown in polls of young male muslims is off the charts compared to anything we have seen to date anywhere...

I dont have a solution but the dems whistle past the graveyard cause it irritates the Christian groups many hate is idiotic and immature...Acknowledge the fact that there is a real worldwide issue or nobody is going to take you seriously soon

Last edited:
There's a real issue with inner city Black culture that our country has been turning a blind eye to for 50 years. No liberal wants to acknowledge there are inherent problems within the culture itself that has nothing to do with funding, whites, police or anything else.

Based on they way liberals view black culture, I have no doubt they view Muslim culture the same way. And that is 100 times more dangerous to our way of life.

I mean you already see the apologists that say Muslim barbarism is a RESULT of what Europe (and by definition that means Whitey) did to them during the colonial era and Post WWI cutting/pasting of the region.

Arguably, all of Obama's policies in the Middle East are based on this very premise of white responsibility for the way they act.

Tell ya' what, Democrats. This summer, you have a choice of where to send your kids:

a) A Bible summer camp

b) A Jihadi training camp for kiddoes

Pick one.

Shooting assault weapons while driving around in off-road Toyotas vs hanging out with the Flanders? My kids would never forgive me.

Again, from the OP's article:

66 percent of Democrats believe when it comes to other religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, et al, they are responsible for just as much violence as Islam.

Only 14 percent believe Islam is more violent, which totals out to one out of seven Democrats.
--------------------------------------------------------

How many people have died at the hands of Islamists over the last 1400 years? According to a variety of sources, 120 million Africans. Eighty million Hindus. Sixty million Christians. Ten million Buddhists. And that doesn't include the millions of Muslims killed by other Muslims. The list could go on.

To those who might be quick to protest that they personally know Muslims who are peaceful, I don't contest that. But they're peaceful in spite of Islam, not because of it.

...Central to Islam is the question of how to crush and subjugate unbelievers. (In case you're wondering, the Kafir - Arabic for infidel - includes you and me). No mere sidebar in Islam, what to do with "Infidels" is 64 percent of the Qur'an and over 80 percent of the Sira, Muhammad's biography.

In fact, there are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an directing Muslims to rape, pillage, torture, and conquer the Kafir in the name of Allah.

From Christian Research Institute (equip.org):
-------------------------------------------------------

Facts/truth can be such impediments to agendas, wouldn't you agree?

The US averages around 16,000 murders a year. How many of those murderers were raised in Christian homes and how many in Muslim homes?

Muslims might be dominating in terrorism, but terrorism isn't the only violence. The America's with the exception of Canada are the most violent
areas in the world with very high Christian populations. Latin America and the Caribbean are over 90% Christian.

Outside of terrorism, murder is rare in Middle eastern countries.

Dear God are you stupid.

Those 16,000 murders were not committed in the name of Christianity, and even if they were raised in "Christian homes" doesn't mean those who commit murder are practicing Christians.

But they're peaceful in spite of Islam, not because of it.​

This and only this is the issue, resoundingly. The end all, be all argument. Islam is NOT a peaceful religion.

Peaceful Muslims are the exceptions to the teachings of the religion. The religion inherently tells its followers to rape. To kill non-believers. Repeatedly it tells them to do these things. As Del said, there is an INHERENT problem with the religion. Until this is acknowledged, that it is understood that the religion's teachings are the root of the problem, we will not address the problem - ever.