• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Conspiracy Theory for the so Inclined-Terrorism Related

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
saw something somewhere about 20 of the passengers being top computer programmers for some secret stuff heading for China that someone didn't want getting to China......I forgot the details.

imo, that things a few hundred hunks of aluminum on the sea bottom somewhere.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Those cartels are real worried about ruining their most important relationship.

billboard_ktsm.png

I meant their relationship with the U.S.

Whatever they do to each other doesn't affect the border, for the most part.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I meant their relationship with the U.S.

Whatever they do to each other doesn't affect the border, for the most part.

Probably should've posted a link with that picture, my bad. That was a billboard in Texas with a dummy in a suit hanging from it. The sign said "silver or lead". It's thought to be directed at DEA agents and local cops. They can take cartel bribes or be killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...plete-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

Last edited:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Probably should've posted a link with that picture, my bad. That was a billboard in Texas with a dummy in a suit hanging from it. The sign said "silver or lead". It's thought to be directed at DEA agents and local cops. They can take cartel bribes or be killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...plete-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

Off topic subject, but yes there are a handful of bordertowns that the US marshals have vacated already due to cartels. Part of the issue is shown in other countries where even if they clean swept them with military action... the cartel simple flees across the border then regroups when the military regresses. Some of the Central and south American countries have a pretty good plan for this that we may have to copy, but it requires a pretty severe initial assault followed by a specially trained police follow up for months or even years... its just not a pretty situation but its getting worse and is totally ignored right now....

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah I didn't notice either I just assumed it was Mexico but now I see where the sign says 'LAMAR' and the houses are American style as well.

I still don't believe it's the cartels because they are smart enough to know that it will get them nowhere and just bring a ton of heat down on them. Makes no sense,now this below from the article you linked to makes more sense.

While a warning from drug lords seems like one of the most likely prospects, KHOU reports that prosecutors have another theory that the vandalism also could have been caused by activist groups working against the war on drugs.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Off topic subject, but yes there are a handful of bordertowns that the US marshals have vacated already due to cartels. Part of the issue is shown in other countries where even if they clean swept them with military action... the cartel simple flees across the border then regroups when the military regresses. Some of the Central and south American countries have a pretty good plan for this that we may have to copy, but it requires a pretty severe initial assault followed by a specially trained police follow up for months or even years... its just not a pretty situation but its getting worse and is totally ignored right now....

The stupidity of the whole situation is that we know the history in this country when it comes to prohibition. We legalized alcohol and that ended most of the violence from gangsters.

Prostitution and gambling are(were?) localized and that's what the mob concentrated on after alcohol legalization(the mob did later get into drugs), alcohol and drugs are transported to different areas and sooner or later you're going to end up with a turf war.

Legalize drugs and the violence pretty much dries up in Mexico. What won't go away is a unique situation that only the Mexico/U.S. immigrant relationship presents, and I'm sure the gangsters will focus more on this if you take the drug trade from them; the kidnappings and sometimes killing of people(or their relatives) returning to Mexico after making money in the U.S.

As bad as this sounds, that's their problem.

Last edited:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The stupidity of the whole situation is that we know the history in this country when it comes to prohibition. We legalized alcohol and that ended most of the violence from gangsters.

Prostitution and gambling are(were?) localized and that's what the mob concentrated on after alcohol legalization(the mob did later get into drugs), alcohol and drugs are transported to different areas and sooner or later you're going to end up with a turf war.

Legalize drugs and the violence pretty much dries up in Mexico. What won't go away is a unique situation that only the Mexico/U.S. immigrant relationship presents, and I'm sure the gangsters will focus more on this if you take the drug trade from them; the kidnappings and sometimes killing of people(or their relatives) returning to Mexico after making money in the U.S.

There are drugs that need to remain illegal... meth, for example, and heroin, but laxing restrictions on a decent amount of recreational drugs with the understanding that people will occasionally overdose or ruin their own lives and that is their own fault would free up the resources to really crack down on the more dangerous drugs and dealers. The corruption in Mexico is probably unsolvable so the kidnapping problem isn't likely to get fixed.. Im not a big fan of too restrictive immigration, but the border does need a lot more attention for all the other reasons that are coming up from there...

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

Do you feel the same about prohibition style gun laws? Little off topic, but you seem pretty libertarian in regards to drugs and paid *****, genuinely curious as to your stance on guns. For the record I agree with legalizing everything.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
There are drugs that need to remain illegal... meth, for example, and heroin, but laxing restrictions on a decent amount of recreational drugs with the understanding that people will occasionally overdose or ruin their own lives and that is their own fault would free up the resources to really crack down on the more dangerous drugs and dealers. The corruption in Mexico is probably unsolvable so the kidnapping problem isn't likely to get fixed.. Im not a big fan of too restrictive immigration, but the border does need a lot more attention for all the other reasons that are coming up from there...

Yeah I should have done a better job of qualifying that statement, meth and H need to stay illegal they are far too dangerous, especially meth when it comes to minors. Having said that the cartels make a **** load of money sending the meth precursor over here(can't recall the name) you know the stuff in flu medicine.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Do you feel the same about prohibition style gun laws? Little off topic, but you seem pretty libertarian in regards to drugs and paid *****, genuinely curious as to your stance on guns. For the record I agree with legalizing everything.

I am not pro 'paid *****' as you say, I really have mixed opinions on that topic. I was just making a statement on how the mob operates.

I am pro gun rights...I know, I know, the Jim Carrey video I posted. Sometimes I'm just messing with you guys. I'm not a gun nut by any means, I just believe people have a right to defend themselves and their family.

The problem with most liberals is they think government is the end all be all and I don't really believe that. The police are not going to be there to protect you 99% of the time when you get in a spot, besides the police's main role when it comes to the oligarchy you hear me rant about is revenue generation. Their focus is not to "protect and serve", just serve.

The industrial prison complex, revenue collection for their local government oligarchy. These are the things a lot of police dept's. around the country focus on these days.

Hell in Tennessee they'll even let you smuggle dope East, they catch up with you on the way back to Cali. they just want the money you're hauling back, then they let you go. Nine get through one gets stopped for the state...Tennesse is cartel friendly as long as they get their cut. Pick us! Pick us! we are business...err.... cartel friendly.

Come back soon! Ya hear? lol

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The problem with most liberals is they think government is the end all be all and I don't really believe that.
That, plus when they're in charge they act like they'll always be in charge forever. Precedent can be a funny thing. That's why I've always said that smaller government is really better for everyone because it's not always going to be run by my side and it's not always going to be run by the other side. As it is, both parties (even Democrats) talk a lot about smaller government when the other side is running the joint.

The police are not going to be there to protect you 99% of the time when you get in a spot, besides the police's main role when it comes to the oligarchy you hear me rant about is revenue generation. Their focus is not to "protect and serve", just serve.
Well, that plus drawing a chalk outline of your body.