• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

That what you meant - "White, Christian, right-wing America on its own is not real America, but it is one part of real America along with many other races and religions." - is not what you wrote.
Yes, it is exactly what I wrote, jackass.

On it's own, it's not 'real America.' It's a part of real America, just like the non-white, non-Christian, non-right wing inhabitants of the country. Show me where in the Constitution it says 'white' 'Christian' or 'right-wing.' And you can shove your popcorn up your ***.

You can't even read clearly written English now. SMH.

What you FIRST exactly wrote was this:

""White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America.""

You then came back and now that you are back pedaling EXACTLY wrote this: "White, Christian, right-wing America on its own is not real America, but it is one part of real America along with many other races and religions."

I quoted what you originally wrote - without edit, it wasn't truncated, it wasn't doctored - as you claimed.

Keep walking it backwards Tibs.

Keep walking it backwards Tibs.
God damn you are one pathetic, boring individual. Hope you feel good about yourself with all these critically important message board victories you've been tallying. Do you make yourself a little trophy you keep in a glass case, for all the times you put us liberal bullies in our place? Nice job pal, keep up the good work!

And so we have this 100% for the record since you are going to continue to backpedal. You posted an idiotic dialogue from Stephen Colbert. I posted a rebuttal. In it I said:

Stephen Colbert? FCC ***** slapped Stephen Colbert? Come on Tibs, you turn to Colbert?? I seriously don't know one person who watches him. Friends, family, co-workers. Maybe you Liberals should pull your heads out of late-night, scripted, Hollywood comedian ***** and have a look at the real America. Not their twisted, warped sense of what America is about.

Your very next reply to me was this:

White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America. It's your safe space, I get that. It's your dream world, I get that. But that does not make it real America. Keep defending your big *****-in-Chief till you're blue in the face. Trump and his supporters are downright embarrasing.

So, you went off the ******* rails minute one. I said Colbert and Hollyood et al should have a look at "the real America." No reference to whites, midwest, Christians, hindus, etc. "The Real America." You inserted your filtered bias, trying to "interpret" what you think I meant and responded with "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." I never said it was, had I? I simply said "The Real America" and you went off and laid that bombshell on us - that you believe "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America."

When called out on it, you went into defense mode (and you're still trying to put lipstick on that pig):

You can view your waffling from there on out here: http://www.steelernationforums.com/showthread.php?p=383751#post383751

fb44a9f6d5fdde66f5deb70759ee2aa1e19ed934fb19838223fd9408c628d913.jpg

God damn you are one pathetic, boring individual. Hope you feel good about yourself with all these critically important message board victories you've been tallying. Do you make yourself a little trophy you keep in a glass case, for all the times you put us liberal bullies in our place? Nice job pal, keep up the good work!

I'm opposed to anyone re-writing history. Surely you've picked up on this on the board. You're trying to say one thing, then back track it and say it wasn't so. No different. Not happening when it involves me.

I'm opposed to anyone re-writing history. Surely you've picked up on this on the board. You're trying to say one thing, then back track it and say it wasn't so. No different. Not happening when it involves me.
Great job Tim! Keeping the board's liberals honest since the dawn of time. Thank you for all you do in support of the Alt Right. Where would we be without you?

participation-trophy.jpg

Great job Tim! Keeping the board's liberals honest since the dawn of time. Thank you for all you do in support of the Alt Right. Where would we be without you?

LMAO :) It's my job to make sure the Alt Left Liberals on this board are kept in check.

6285178.jpeg

Not sure how you set-up a group of people walking with torches thru your town at night chanting Blood & Soil and Jews will not replace us.
Did the mayor pay them?

And yet you likely believe that our government pulled off 9-11.

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...5-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee

977. The end of August plot (8/27/2017)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were:

1. Hurricane Harvey.
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday. By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville.
"Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions
By Natalie Orenstein Aug. 26, 2017,"

"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally
by PHIL HELSEL AUG 25 2017,"

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by media but now suddenly fade away.

Now you see how the Feds manipulate "right" and "left"to create a riot? It's tactic how to control people. When they had a better distract - Korea war crisis, the racial issue disappears totally.

Of course Charlottesville was a set-up. They all joined together around their faxed talking points and towed the left's line...

See any similarities with the media's two most recent events?