• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Illinois bill makes sex while drunk classified as rape

Can I still put a mickie in their pudding?

Yes, of course, brilliant. I mean, no woman ever really wants to have sex while intoxicated.

Four or five times even.

Well half of the American population is in deep ****. Do they have some new prisons being built? It's going to fill up fast. What if you're married to an alcoholic? Will they create like a special task force called the "**** patrol".

What if you **** yourself while drunk? How many years is that worth?...so many questions.

It removes what they considered a "loophole". In other words, it was considered non-consent when the person who was drunk was being given alcohol by the person who took advantage of the situation. Of course in courts if it was deemed the person got drunk on their own that wasn't the case. This changes that.

I do believe a lot of these cases don't even make it through as they can typically be word vs. word. It also opens up a whole can of worms on accusations, etc. Of course these things can be avoided if folks just realize that when someone is really drunk their inhibitions are lowered and more easily taken advantage of - perhaps think twice before seeking out people that are falling down drunk, which you shouldn't probably be trying to do anyway. I mean, if we are going to preach on responsibility, seems logical.

It removes what they considered a "loophole". In other words, it was considered non-consent when the person who was drunk was being given alcohol by the person who took advantage of the situation. Of course in courts if it was deemed the person got drunk on their own that wasn't the case. This changes that.

So if I am buying drinks, my lady friend is getting drunk, I buy another round, she is pretty buzzed and expresses interest, we finish the drinks, go to one of our residences and have consensual sex while she is now trashed, that's rape?

According to your interpretation of the new law, it is, since "the person who was drunk was being given alcohol by the person who 'took advantage of the situation.'" Right? I "took advantage of the situation," meaning had consensual sex with a woman who was pretty trashed.

Or maybe what is going on here is that elected officials have zero real work to do anymore. Jesus, the United States has more laws than any human being could possibly ever read in two lifetimes. So these elected officials - grifters - try and solve non-problems by enacting laws for publicity purposes. The entire trans thing is nothing more than grifters passing laws nobody needs to get more publicity so they can keep grifting. This is another example:

"Hey, I have an idea. Let's make it rape to for a guy to have consensual sex with a woman he got really drunk."
"Wait, but the sex is consensual, right?"
"Yeah, kinda, but I mean he got her really drunk so the law says she did not really give consent cuz drunk and without the consent, RAPE!!"

Brilliant. I suspect the morons who pass stupid laws like this have some interest in breathalyzer companies. Guys - you better get a BAC reading before sex! 0.00 to 0.12 - good to go! Above 0.12 - you may get familiar with rape inside the big house!!

I do believe a lot of these cases don't even make it through as they can typically be word vs. word. It also opens up a whole can of worms on accusations, etc.

Wait, you need to think this through. Seriously. You just said that even consensual sex is rape if predicated on me buying drinks and getting the girl ... happy. The receipts will show who paid for the drinks. The bartender can say the girl was pretty drunk. So what the hell defense would I have? It's not "he said, she said," it's "you bought the drinks, she drank them, she got drunk, you had sex, so if she complains you go to jail."

That's what this stupid law does - it REMOVES the defense of consent where the girl is sufficiently buzzed. That's the entire point of the stupid law.

Of course these things can be avoided if folks just realize that when someone is really drunk their inhibitions are lowered

No ****.

and more easily taken advantage of - perhaps think twice before seeking out people that are falling down drunk, which you shouldn't probably be trying to do anyway. I mean, if we are going to preach on responsibility, seems logical.

Yes, passing a law that makes no sense when put into practice is just the thing we need. Awesome. Let the crazy sons of ******* who are killing old ladies and shoving woman onto subway tracks out of jail so we have room to jail the dude that got a girl drunk before they had consensual sex.

NCS, you ever have sex while trashed? Did you consent? Did you think you were raped? If yes, yes and no, you realize that does not matter if you simply report the sex as rape. Right?

So if I am buying drinks, my lady friend is getting drunk, I buy another round, she is pretty buzzed and expresses interest, we finish the drinks, go to one of our residences and have consensual sex while she is now trashed, that's rape?

According to your interpretation of the new law, it is, since "the person who was drunk was being given alcohol by the person who 'took advantage of the situation.'" Right? I "took advantage of the situation," meaning had consensual sex with a woman who was pretty trashed.

Or maybe what is going on here is that elected officials have zero real work to do anymore. Jesus, the United States has more laws than any human being could possibly ever read in two lifetimes. So these elected officials - grifters - try and solve non-problems by enacting laws for publicity purposes. The entire trans thing is nothing more than grifters passing laws nobody needs to get more publicity so they can keep grifting. This is another example:

"Hey, I have an idea. Let's make it rape to for a guy to have consensual sex with a woman he got really drunk."
"Yeah, kinda, but I mean he got her really drunk so the law says she did not really give consent cuz drunk and without the consent, RAPE!!"

Brilliant. I suspect the morons who pass stupid laws like this have some interest in breathalyzer companies. Guys - you better get a BAC reading before sex! 0.00 to 0.12 - good to go! Above 0.12 - you may get familiar with rape inside the big house!!

Wait, you need to think this through. Seriously. You just said that even consensual sex is rape if predicated on me buying drinks and getting the girl ... happy. The receipts will show who paid for the drinks. The bartender can say the girl was pretty drunk. So what the hell defense would I have? It's not "he said, she said," it's "you bought the drinks, she drank them, she got drunk, you had sex, so if she complains you go to jail."

That's what this stupid law does - it REMOVES the defense of consent where the girl is sufficiently buzzed. That's the entire point of the stupid law.

No ****.

Yes, passing a law that makes no sense when put into practice is just the thing we need. Awesome. Let the crazy sons of ******* who are killing old ladies and shoving woman onto subway tracks out of jail so we have room to jail the dude that got a girl drunk before they had consensual sex.

NCS, you ever have sex while trashed? Did you consent? Did you think you were raped? If yes, yes and no, you realize that does not matter if you simply report the sex as rape. Right?

I'm not quite sure why you are going on and on about "my interpretation" but that is exactly what the law was doing - removing what THEY considered a loophole - who gave the alcohol. States already had laws about alcohol and consent, the loophole was in who gave the alcohol. I don't agree with it - but then again, I would tell folks that are worried about it to not put yourself in that situation. Might take some responsibility on not going after the completely drunk chick at the bar. As far as your lady friend - she couldn't be that good of a friend if she would accuse you of rape based on being drunk.

People don't get charged and convicted of rape without some sort of proof of such thing occurring - I'm not talking about the cancel culture **** that swirled around the me too movement, in court.

Also, there are different levels of drunk. Do you really think someone that is blackout drunk where they can't even remember what they did is in control of making decisions on consent? Do you think there aren't guys or girls that will take advantage of that situation?

What if we're... I mean what if they're both hammered? Wouldn't that discriminate against the man?

What if we're... I mean what if they're both hammered? Wouldn't that discriminate against the man?

If both were hammered they'd probably pass out before getting busy. I mean, that would be some pretty horrible sloppy drunk sex.

Well half of the American population is in deep ****. Do they have some new prisons being built? It's going to fill up fast. What if you're married to an alcoholic? Will they create like a special task force called the "**** patrol".

What if you **** yourself while drunk? How many years is that worth?...so many questions.
I am still laughing at “the **** patrol”
I thought, what a great name for a band or title of a book, or movie.
So I looked it up on Spotify. Of course there’s a name of a song titled The **** Patrol

I am still laughing at “the **** patrol”
I thought, what a great name for a band or title of a book, or movie.
So I looked it up on Spotify. Of course there’s a name of a song titled The **** Patrol

You knew it just had to exist..haha. I came up with it off the top of my head. I'm sure you can throw out any absurd name combo and the internet will give you something about it.

You have Snow Patrol and now someone needs to get on with making "The **** Patrol" band and start making some excellent ******* music.

As far as your lady friend - she couldn't be that good of a friend if she would accuse you of rape based on being drunk.

Yeah, nobody - and I mean NOBODY - makes a false claim for something like revenge or maybe about money.

"But it's a criminal statute."

And if a civil plaintiff shows violation of a criminal law by a preponderance of the evidence that the civil defendant violated the law, she wins.

The statute is another in an endless series of laws to fix something that is not even a significant issue. The law is stupid beyond measure, fixes nothing, and gives an avenue for the angry and the greedy to exploit the law.

No ****.

All this means is men need to be “drunker” than the women. Drink up boys!

If both were hammered they'd probably pass out before getting busy. I mean, that would be some pretty horrible sloppy drunk sex.
You kidding me? That's when things can get a little...kink-aayyy. know what I'm say'n?
giphy.gif