• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Illinois bill makes sex while drunk classified as rape

I am still laughing at “the **** patrol”

I am too and it's been 2 days.

FP agent: "Ma'am, we're with the **** Patrol and we're here to help. Now just hold still while we dislodge the butt plug you mistakenly jammed in your ear."

Woman: *Barely intelligible*

FP: "I'm sorry ma'am, did you say you also have, um, an egg whisk stuck inside your rectum? Can you please try to tell us what exactly happened here?"

2nd FP agent: "Just leave it alone, Johnson."

Last edited:
I am trying to count the number of times I have been "raped" in my life based on this new law. Probably 1000s of times.

I hope this doesn't clog up courts with more cases. actual rapists are probably overjoyed.

This is one of those deals that might look good on paper to lawmakers, but they haven't thought through the actual consequences of making this a law.

I'm thinking that would be one of those things where what you thought happened was not what really went on - know what im sayin'

No doubt.

What you think happened:

giphy.gif

What really happened:

giphy.webp

Reminds me of that awesome episode of The Simpsons where Homer's recollection of his drunken evening at a party is compared to what really happened.

I am trying to count the number of times I have been "raped" in my life based on this new law. Probably 1000s of times.
Wondering how many times Hunter Biden was "raped" when in Illinois?

As NC stated, this bill merely removes the loophole that you don’t have to be the one to have provided the alcohol or drugs to be guilty of rape. Sorry guys but it’s already illegal in most places to have sex with someone who’s so drunk they are either passed out or unaware of what’s happening.
"Unable to
11give knowing consent" also includes when the victim has taken
12an intoxicating substance or any controlled substance causing
13the victim to become unconscious of the nature of the act, and
14this condition was known or reasonably should have been known
15by the accused, but the accused did not provide or administer
16the intoxicating substance. As used in this paragraph,
17"unconscious of the nature of the act" means incapable of
18resisting because the victim meets any one of the following
19conditions:
20 (1) was unconscious or asleep;
21 (2) was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant
22 that the act occurred;
23 (3) was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant
24 of the essential characteristics of the act due to the
25 perpetrator's fraud in fact; or
26 (4) was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant

HB5441 Engrossed​
- 7 -​
LRB102 25463 RLC 34749 b​
1 of the essential characteristics of the act due to the
2 perpetrator's fraudulent representation that the sexual
3 penetration served a professional purpose when it served
4 no professional purpose.

meh years ago i had a bartender friend i was interested in get me absurdly obliterated and have her way with me in the back room of a bar… that definitely wasn’t rape…

Pass out drunk i agree with as rape, but regular drunk just lowers inhibition… you don’t do anything you don’t want to while drunk… I’ve spent a lot of time drunk the past couple decades and never once did i do something that i really didn’t want to do, including sex… ive said no more than any man should…

Its a cop out to say the alcohol made you do something… all it does is expose your real feelings …

meh years ago i had a bartender friend i was interested in get me absurdly obliterated and have her way with me in the back room of a bar… that definitely wasn’t rape…

Pass out drunk i agree with as rape, but regular drunk just lowers inhibition… you don’t do anything you don’t want to while drunk… I’ve spent a lot of time drunk the past couple decades and never once did i do something that i really didn’t want to do, including sex… ive said no more than any man should…

Its a cop out to say the alcohol made you do something… all it does is expose your real feelings …
I think you can get to the point of intoxication where you are not passed out but you are not really cognizant of what’s going on. Have you ever forgotten parts of an evening while drunk? I have, especially when I was young and didn’t know my limits with alcohol. It’s a fine line and not always easy to judge which is why as a general rule I tell my son stay away from drunk girls, especially drunk girls you don’t really know.

I think you can get to the point of intoxication where you are not passed out but you are not really cognizant of what’s going on. Have you ever forgotten parts of an evening while drunk? I have, especially when I was young and didn’t know my limits with alcohol. It’s a fine line and not always easy to judge which is why as a general rule I tell my son stay away from drunk girls, especially drunk girls you don’t really know.

Im not debating that staying away from drunk women, or hell most sober women at a bar, isn’t probably a good idea… im saying that even in an altered state you still only do what you want to do without societal filters. My friends and i are drunk often…. Never raped anyone, never shot anyone, and while im rarely blackout drunk ( never anymore) they often are…

Regret over a choice shouldn’t equate rape…
I am too and it's been 2 days.

FP agent: "Ma'am, we're with the **** Patrol and we're here to help. Now just hold still while we dislodge the butt plug you mistakenly jammed in your ear."

Woman: *Barely intelligible*

FP: "I'm sorry ma'am, did you say you also have, um, an egg whisk stuck inside your rectum? Can you please try to tell us what exactly happened here?"

2nd FP agent: "Just leave it alone, Johnson."
reminds me of the tacoma FD episode about guys getting their dicks caught in things lol…

What does this part mean "......
the sexual
3penetration served a professional purpose when it served
4no professional purpose.

I am confused.

Do drunk chicks still rock?

Reactions: FSF
What does this part mean "......
the sexual
3penetration served a professional purpose when it served
4no professional purpose.
I am not sure about that one. Maybe like the gymnasts who were told it was physical therapy when it was really just a pedo getting his jollies.

Im not debating that staying away from drunk women, or hell most sober women at a bar, isn’t probably a good idea… im saying that even in an altered state you still only do what you want to do without societal filters. My friends and i are drunk often…. Never raped anyone, never shot anyone, and while im rarely blackout drunk ( never anymore) they often are…

Regret over a choice shouldn’t equate rape…

reminds me of the tacoma FD episode about guys getting their dicks caught in things lol…
The fact that it didn’t happen to you or your friends doesn’t mean it’s impossible. I’ve witnessed a person peeing in a potted plant because they thought it was a toilet. That doesn’t mean they secretly like peeing in potted plants. It is of course possible to be conscious but not really aware of and comprehending what you’re doing.

It’s another gynocentric law to remove accountability from women and give women another tool to use the state to commit violence against men on their behalf.

If a woman is drugged and then gets ****** while unconscious sure that’s rape. If a woman gets tipsy at a bar and goes home with a rando and gargles his baby batter that’s not rape. Next day regret after a drunken tryst does not equal rape.

This is why I have told my son numerous times to be very circumspect about any female he would interact with. I have also told him if he meets a female in public that has had even one drink to avoid even touching her hand.

This is why I have told my son numerous times to be very circumspect about any female he would interact with. I have also told him if he meets a female in public that has had even one drink to avoid even touching her hand.
Bwahahahaha........good advice 'D'

Lbc68Bq.gif

Some of the replies in this thread are the exact reason a lot of rape victims don't come forward and report.

I swear, some of you act like false accusations occur so much more than in reality.

Oh, and that only women are raped - you folks do realize that men are raped as well. This would apply to them too.

How about people teach their kids - boys and girls - realities and being responsible for themselves. I'm not against teaching that drinking to excess can lead to bad things happening - and that is not victim shaming, just realizing that in a perfect world you shouldn't have to worry about being taken advantage of if you happened to drink too much, but we don't live in a perfect world and there are people that will take advantage of that. The same the other way - don't put yourself in a situation where there is a chance you could be accused of taking advantage.

"Oh just Great! Now how am I supposed to get laid!!??" ~ Coolie
Coolie passes out before his hand can get aroused

I have told my college aged son it’s not ok for him to have sex with anyone who’s really drunk and probably safest to only have sex with someone you have an actual relationship with. Call me crazy.

In this day & age, yep. But it goes both ways. There are some scandalous women who will drug fools by putting **** in their drink and have help ripping them off to no end.

That hasn't happened to me of course. I uh, I just heard that it's getting more & more prevalent. Back in the day though, never crossed our minds to think about this stuff. It's a sad world when two otherwise reasonable adults have to be constantly looking over their shoulder. I remember my aunt and uncle said they were drugged at a hotel they stayed at in Mexico in the 70's and all of their expensive belongings were gone. Now that I think about it, they're lucky they didn't wake up in a Mexican prison, or even woke up at all.

Some of the replies in this thread are the exact reason a lot of rape victims don't come forward and report.

I swear, some of you act like false accusations occur so much more than in reality.

Oh, and that only women are raped - you folks do realize that men are raped as well. This would apply to them too.

How about people teach their kids - boys and girls - realities and being responsible for themselves. I'm not against teaching that drinking to excess can lead to bad things happening - and that is not victim shaming, just realizing that in a perfect world you shouldn't have to worry about being taken advantage of if you happened to drink too much, but we don't live in a perfect world and there are people that will take advantage of that. The same the other way - don't put yourself in a situation where there is a chance you could be accused of taking advantage.
False accusations happen a lot more than you want to admit.

False accusations happen a lot more than you want to admit.
so true that a book was written...

I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity Kindle Edition​

by M. L. Matthews (Author) Format: Kindle Edition