• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Isis Video Purports to Show Beheading of Another US Journalist

Spike

Reaction score
Obama's America is so weak

Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

1409678553000-sotloff-grab.jpg

Sotloff appeared in a video released by the Islamic State last month that showed the beheading of another journalist, James Foley. The group had threatened to kill Sotloff next.

Islamic State extremists released a video Tuesday purportedly showing the beheading of a second American journalist, Steven Sotloff, and warning President Barack Obama that as long as U.S. airstrikes against the militant group continue, “our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”

The footage — depicting what the U.S. said appeared to be a sickening act of brutality — was posted two weeks after the release of video showing the killing of James Foley and days after Sotloff’s mother pleaded for his life.

Barak Barfi, a spokesman for the Sotloff family, said that the family had seen the video but that authorities have not established its authenticity.

“The family knows of this horrific tragedy and is grieving privately. There will be no public comment from the family during this difficult time,” Barfi said.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...s-to-show-beheading-of-another-us-journalist/

the family has seen the video? There's no way I'd watch that if that was my brother, son, friend, etc. I can't even imagine the horror that was going on in that man's mind as he kneeled there. What a f'd up way to die.

So, how long before BO mentions he still has no plan? Our fearless leader. . .

I'm not there on my knees. I'm running kicking biting **** them. I know their going to ki me. **** that. Is rather be shot. Your not getting me on video saying my country sucks and here is my head.

I'm not there on my knees. I'm running kicking biting **** them. I know their going to ki me. **** that. Is rather be shot. Your not getting me on video saying my country sucks and here is my head.

Throw sand in their eyes, there seems to be an abundant supply.

At what point does the Saudis start doing ****. It's in your doorstep

I hear 'ya, IC, but remember that the guy was held captive for months. During that time, he was tortured, starved, threatened and basically brainwashed.

If you torture a man for 12 months, and promise to end the torture if he does "x," then he will do "x." Think about your most painful orthopedic injury - broken leg, whatever. Then imagine somebody inflicting that type of pain on you 10 hours per day for months.

What would you do to make the pain stop?