• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Obama Plan on Amnesty: Bring Kids to U.S. Directly From Central America

Spike

Reaction score
With no plans to secure the border, President Obama is considering executive action without Congress to grant Hondurans amnesty and to set up a program to screen "refugees" in the country before green lighting them into the United States, cutting out the process of trekking through Mexico.

The Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

If approved, the plan would direct the government to screen thousands of children and youths in Honduras to see if they can enter the United States as refugees or on emergency humanitarian grounds. It would be the first American refugee effort in a nation reachable by land to the United States, the White House said, putting the violence in Honduras on the level of humanitarian emergencies in Haiti and Vietnam, where such programs have been conducted in the past amid war and major crises.

Critics of the plan were quick to pounce, saying it appeared to redefine the legal definition of a refugee and would only increase the flow of migration to the United States. Administration officials said they believed the plan could be enacted through executive action, without congressional approval, as long as it did not increase the total number of refugees coming into the country

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/w...f-youths-seeking-entry-to-honduras-.html?_r=1

-------------------------------

Who needs Congress when you have a pen.

Sure, first it is Honduras - who could refuse those dirt smeared faces? What's next, Memphis and then Kenya?

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
That makes good sense. Now they have to cross the desert and many get lost. So what do they do? They call 911 and ask for a Spanish speaking dispatcher.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
let them in....we need some new talent in this country.

I think the majority of these poor kids will wind up being more productive and better citizens than 75% of american kids in their age group.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
let them in....we need some new talent in this country.

I think the majority of these poor kids will wind up being more productive and better citizens than 75% of american kids in their age group.

Only if they can hit a curve or mow my yard lol That's the test!

Spike

Reaction score
Gutiérrez: ‘I Think We Can Get 3 or 4, Maybe Even 5 Million People’ Amnesty via Executive Action

Days after telling La Raza convention attendees that he is confident President Obama will use executive action to give legal status to millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, Representative Luis Gutiérrez (D., Ill.) predicted that the administration could legalize as many as 5 million people

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...maybe-even-5-million-people-amnesty-executive

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Gutiérrez: ‘I Think We Can Get 3 or 4, Maybe Even 5 Million People’ Amnesty via Executive Action

Days after telling La Raza convention attendees that he is confident President Obama will use executive action to give legal status to millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, Representative Luis Gutiérrez (D., Ill.) predicted that the administration could legalize as many as 5 million people

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...maybe-even-5-million-people-amnesty-executive

Yeah and watch impeachment go from a joke to next course of action for the House.

Spike

Reaction score
Yeah and watch impeachment go from a joke to next course of action for the House.

Obama knows impeachment is not an issue.... just like Putin knows Bammy ain't got the balls to stop him from taking a part of Ukraine for himself...

we ain't going to war over the ******* Ukraine, anyway

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Obama knows impeachment is not an issue.... just like Putin knows Bammy ain't got the balls to stop him from taking a part of Ukraine for himself...

we ain't going to war over the ******* Ukraine, anyway

I disagree....100K of kids is a drop compared to 5M. It's a complete breach of the Constitutional bounds of the office. We don't go to war about Ukraine because this President is a Cuck and complete coward.

xjx

Reaction score
Bomma is a genius. Re_elect him now.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder what laws I can choose to ignore just like FedGov INC?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a chance some of these kids could be housed at McConell here in Wichita. The kids who live on the base go to the school district I work for and my daughter goes to. We pay high property taxes so we can have good schools. Derby (district) is one of the top in KS. I will be more than pissed if Sam Brownback allows this to happen. The kids aren't vaccinated- have diseases- speak neither English NOR Spanish....have never seen a computer before....NO NO NO. This is BEYOND unacceptable.

Spike

Reaction score
ha ha

140726145212-cnn-orc-poll-romney-obama-story-top.png

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
There's a chance some of these kids could be housed at McConell here in Wichita. The kids who live on the base go to the school district I work for and my daughter goes to. We pay high property taxes so we can have good schools. Derby (district) is one of the top in KS. I will be more than pissed if Sam Brownback allows this to happen. The kids aren't vaccinated- have diseases- speak neither English NOR Spanish....have never seen a computer before....NO NO NO. This is BEYOND unacceptable.
why do you hate little brown children?
images

Last edited:

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

Pretty sure that's racist.

Spike

Reaction score
What..the..****

Why don’t we just send them their checks down there?

Hillary Clinton: Let Hondurans, Guatemalans, El Salvadorans Apply for Asylum from Home

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she wanted more Central American citizens to apply for asylum to live in the United States from their home countries.

The Obama administration is reportedly considering setting up a satellite facility in Honduras to allow people to apply for asylum without coming to the United States, but Clinton said Guatemalans and El Salvadorans should have asylum facilities in their nations as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ans-El-Salvadorans-Apply-for-Asylum-from-Home

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
The TN Governor just discovered that 760 illegals were sent to his state- via the HHS website! The Obama admin is NOT notifying the governors and just shipping the kids to the states. The admin's reasoning for NOT disclosing any info about them is that it violates their right to privacy. What country are we in now????

Reaction score
The TN Governor just discovered that 760 illegals were sent to his state- via the HHS website! The Obama admin is NOT notifying the governors and just shipping the kids to the states. The admin's reasoning for NOT disclosing any info about them is that it violates their right to privacy. What country are we in now????

It is because if they announce it beforehand the locals go nuts and demand they send them somewhere else. A small town near me was told one week before they were going to bring around 700 kids there. The gubmint showed up and held a town hall meeting. A local cop asked if the kids would be able to leave the facility. The gubmint official said no, we will keep them inside the facility at all times and there is no chance they could sneak out. An old lady in the back of the room yelled, how did they get here in the first place? Why didn't you stop them at the border? No one here believes a word you are saying. Everyone but the gubmint talking heads cheered. The plan was abandoned and the gubmint folks accepted defeat. http://wtvr.com/2014/06/20/feds-scr...legal-immigrant-children-at-st-pauls-college/

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
How about the somewhere else be their home damn country?????

Reaction score
How about the somewhere else be their home damn country?????

Or Washington DC. I firmly believe that this is a great time for true liberals to step up. They want to show compassion for these kids? Put up some ******* tents in your backyard and feed them. Teach them English, let them go to school with your kids. I am guessing the white liberal enclaves of the northeast would ***** and moan louder than anyone the second they set up one of these camps amongst their $800k homes.

Last edited: