• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Orleans Saints Are Racist

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/10/now-the-symbol-of-new-orleans-is-considered-racist/

The fleur de lis, a French symbol used by royal families dating back to the 13th century, and emblazoned on the New Orleans Saints helmet, is now being called a symbol of slavery, drawing comparisons to the recent uproar against the Confederate battle flag.

“As an African I find it painful, and I think people whose ancestors were enslaved here may feel it even harder than I do as an African,” said slave historian Dr. Ibrahima Seck to WWLTV.

He connects the usage of the fleur de lis, to “code noir,” or black code, which was adopted in Louisiana in 1724, and used to govern to state’s slave population.

Seck said a slave caught running away, “would be taken before a court and the sentence would be being branded on one shoulder and with the fleur de lis, and then they would crop their ears.”

Seck isn’t alone. Tulane history professor Terence Fitzmorris said, “It was a brutal way of scarring someone and also identifying someone as a particular troublemaker.”

The symbol is also used currently in the coat of arms for the King of Spain.

Fitzmorris though won’t go as far as to say it should be removed, “The fleur de lis was the symbol of a monarchy. The United States of America was a slave-holding republic, not just the south. Where do you stop? Do you get rid of all symbols?”

The symbol is emblazoned throughout the city of New Orleans, and is the official symbol of Louisiana after Governor Bobby Jindal signed a law in 2008. Due to this fact, Seck believes also it shouldn’t be taken down as it is now embraced as a symbol of unity.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/10/now-the-symbol-of-new-orleans-is-considered-racist/#ixzz3fd204KUD

Don't even get me started on how racist the New England Patriots and Chicago White Sox are.

Last edited:
Or the Pengiuns. My lord, will someone think of the poor penguins.

How about hockey??

It doesn't snow in Africa. Snow and ice are racist. Hence, hockey = racist.

"Progressivism", ain't it just grand??

How about hockey??

It doesn't snow in Africa. Snow and ice are racist. Hence, hockey = racist.

Snow is white, therefore it is racist. There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas. The greatest gift they'll get this year is life. Oooh, oh.
The NHL is racist because they only ever had one black player (Grant Fuhr) and they made him wear a white mask.

Or the Pengiuns. My lord, will someone think of the poor penguins.
The Penguins might be okay. Ebony and ivory together in perfect harmony and all that.
Cincinnati Reds and Boston Red Sox should be okay since red is the color of Communism, so it's all good.

Jackie_Gleason.jpg

What about the Padres? That's a religious dude. Can't have religion. Same with the Angels.

The Athletics discriminates against fat people. The Dodgers against people who move slowly.

There was a time, in this country, when most professional sports were all white. Consequently, I think we should abolish all professional sports.

yZzMoIF.jpg

xZfPrLZ.jpg

Last edited:
It is clear that the entire Province of Quebec, the second most populous of Canada's 10 provinces, home to hated Montreal Canadians and le gros Vache, has always been racist:

images

Funny thing, they have always seemed to dislike and mistreat les Anglais!

All Canadians are racist. They live in the great white north!

New Orleans mayor lays out broad plan to rid city of Confederate relics

New Orleans City Council: Confederate Statues A ‘Nuisance,’ Must Be Removed

Mitch Landrieu aims to rid city of statues of Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee, and other Confederate figures

Last week, Landrieu instructed the city council to begin the legal process to remove statues of Jefferson Davis, the president of the Confederacy; General Robert E Lee; General PGT Beauregard; and a monument honoring soldiers in the Battle of Liberty Place, an uprising of former Confederate soldiers in 1874. Landrieu also wants Jefferson Davis Parkway renamed to honor Dr Norman C Francis, the long-time president of Xavier University, an all-black Catholic institution.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/12/new-orleans-confederate-statues-mitch-landrieu

--------------------------------

FXIwgEM.jpg

The Minnesota Vikings are racist because only white people were vikings.

Adrian Peterson is white??

he calls himself a slave.
a ******* slave who has more money than all of us on this board combined.

make me slave.

and I demand that the Harlem Globetrotters cease and desist immediately.

The California Angels are religiously oppressive against atheists. In fact, Los Angeles translates to "the angels" and they need to change the name of the city pronto.
San Diego Padres is doubly racist because "padre" refers to pedophile priests and "San Diego" translates to "Saint Diego" and again is oppressive to atheists.
Philadelphia Eagles is racist because the eagle is the symbol of the evil racist country of America that was founded by slave-owning white Europeans who killed all the native Americans and stole their land.

Last edited:
My pastor was wearing a Saints hat today (as he almost always does). I told him that he was racist. He went off on how stupid the nation has become. Then he said that the team will probably cave in and change it, because caving in is what the French do.

That was pretty funny.

San Francisco 49'ers is racist because San Francisco is a gay-centric city and the name needs to be changed to the 69'ers.