• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Orleans Saints Are Racist

here we go

Thousands ride in support of Confederate flag in FL

Florida Southern Pride Ride

http://www.ocala.com/article/20150712/ARTICLES/150719928?p=all&tc=pgall

bilde

bilde
bilde

I can only imagine that scores of blacks were killed, because everyone with a confederate flag is a racist killer, right?

Philadelphia Eagles is racist because the eagle is the symbol of the evil racist country of America that was founded by slave-owning white Europeans who killed all the native Americans and stole their land.

burgundy, this had me rollin', well done:rotfl::rotf:

I was wondering how the Fluer De Lis was racist. I read that article and I'm still wondering.

he calls himself a slave.
a ******* slave who has more money than all of us on this board combined.

make me slave.

Spike can oblige with the last part...

I was wondering how the Fluer De Lis was racist. I read that article and I'm still wondering.

You're the racist for not understanding why.

My pastor was wearing a Saints hat today (as he almost always does). I told him that he was racist. He went off on how stupid the nation has become. Then he said that the team will probably cave in and change it, because caving in is what the French do.

That was pretty funny.

Amen.

Ray Nagin says you all need to calm down. New Orleans is a chocolate city. His quote, not mine.

Ted Nugent and Kid Rock are making a song about this, called "Kiss My Rebel ***."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ted-nugent-kid-rock-kiss-my-rebel-***/

Ted Nugent and Kid Rock are making a song about this, called "Kiss My Rebel ***."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ted-nugent-kid-rock-kiss-my-rebel-***/

All high school and college teams named "Rebels" are racist.

Spike can oblige with the last part...

My ancestors are 3% Neanderthal....we took African slavegirls home 50,000 years ago - now you want reparations?

All high school and college teams named "Rebels" are racist.

I saw this the other day-

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-midget-mascots-campaign-20150711-story.html

We recognize that it's not intended to have a negative impact," Little People of America President Gary Arnold said. "But with all the history and baggage that comes with the word, it still does."
Arnold and other group leaders delivered a 4,400-signature petition to the school this week asking to phase out the nickname within two years and to stop selling "Midget" merchandise to people from outside the community 25 miles east of St. Louis. The 7,000-member nonprofit, which represents people with dwarfism, held its annual convention in St. Louis this month.

My ancestors are 3% Neanderthal....we took African slavegirls home 50,000 years ago - now you want reparations?

Me? I don't want reparations...that was Supe who asked about either being a slave or owning one.

Even the Amish?
One of my offices is in a county where there are Amish (near Coryea actually) and you have to watch your step when you go out to the mailbox on the shoulder of the road.

Last edited:
here we go

Thousands ride in support of Confederate flag in FL

Actually there is a lot of bitter sentiment starting to roll out of the south like those Ocala Crackers are putting on display. Even my bud Fred had a few words of wisdom on the subject.

“Payback’s a *****”: Rural Wisdom and the Gathering Storm "

The furor over the Confederate flag, think I, has little to do with the Confederate flag, which is a pretext, an uninvolved bystander. Rather it is about a seething anger in the United States that we must not mention. It is the anger of people who see everything they are and believe under attack by people they aren’t and do not want to be—their heritage, their religion, their values and way of life all mocked and even made criminal.

The talking heads inside Washington’s beltway, in editorial suites in New York, do not know of this anger. They do not talk to people in Joe’s Bar in Chicago or in barbecue joints in Wheeling. They are cloistered, smug, sure of themselves. And they are asking for it.

When the federal government and the talking heads want to ban my past—here, permit me to exit momentarily the fraudulent objectivity of literature—I hate the sonsofbitches.

A lot of people quietly hate the sonsofbitches.

To them, to us, the Confederate flag stands for resistance to control from afar, to meddling and instruction from people we detest. It is the flag of “Leave me the hell alone.” And this Washington, Boston, and New York will…not…do.

A surprise may be coming.

What is the anger about? Most visibly, but far from uniquely, race: the illegals, the Knock-Out game, and Washington’s protection of both. The racial hostility that pervades the country today is largely the doing of the talking heads and its perverse social policies. The rancor is unlike anything I have seen.

Curious. When I was a lad ages ago, I thought well of Brown vs. the School board. Southerners said that integration would never work and they were right, but what came before was just wrong. I thought so then, and I think so now. I favored the civil-rights acts. I reluctantly favored affirmative action (I was very young) thinking it meant a hand up instead of an entitlement. I wrote hopefully of the prospect of educating blacks.

But look what happened. We now see forced hiring of the incompetent as a right, endless accounts of blacks destroying shopping malls, burning cities, brutally attacking whites in gangs, and the giving to blacks of anything they want because they are black. You don’t like the Confederate flag, Jesse? Why then, it must go. Whatever you say, Jesse.
http://fredoneverything.org/paybacks-a-*****-rural-wisdom-and-the-gathering-storm/

irony.jpg