• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York City To Allow Public Urination, So Minorities Can…

Spike

Reaction score
Why? Because many blacks and minorities have been fined or arrested for it. They would rather legalize this disgusting behavior than enforce basic rules of public sanitation.

According to the New York Times, one liberal official who sponsored this change noted it was designed to help minorities “reach their full potential.”

“We know that the system has been really rigged against communities of color in particular,” said Ms. Mark-Viverito, who has promoted such reforms and is the main sponsor of the bills. “So the question has always been, what can we do in this job to minimize unnecessary interaction with the criminal justice system, so that these young people can really fulfill their potential?”

This also comes as the city is relaxing rules on public drug use, open alcohol container rules, public masturbation, and excessive noise in this sweeping “Criminal Justice Reform Act.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/40005-2/#ixzz3yNELoIPD

Why? Because many blacks and minorities have been fined or arrested for it. They would rather legalize this disgusting behavior than enforce basic rules of public sanitation.

According to the New York Times, one liberal official who sponsored this change noted it was designed to help minorities “reach their full potential.”

“We know that the system has been really rigged against communities of color in particular,” said Ms. Mark-Viverito, who has promoted such reforms and is the main sponsor of the bills. “So the question has always been, what can we do in this job to minimize unnecessary interaction with the criminal justice system, so that these young people can really fulfill their potential?”

This also comes as the city is relaxing rules on public drug use, open alcohol container rules, public masturbation, and excessive noise in this sweeping “Criminal Justice Reform Act.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/40005-2/#ixzz3yNELoIPD

This I love.

The left-wingers who run New York City are about to make it 100% legal to urinate in public. Why? Because many blacks and minorities have been fined or arrested for it.

So let's see, looking at just black men, for instance. They make up 13% of the population, but commit 52% of the homicides in this country. I.e., a disproportionate number of their small population is violent.

Yet there is NO way anyone can possibly conclude (and not be a Confederate-flag-flying-racist) that perhaps a disproportionate number of minorities are arrested for urinating in public because in fact a disproportionate number of minorities are the ones that are urinating in public...

Jesus to God these Liberals make my head want to explode.

So that means you can pull out your dick, go running down the street jerking off and if anybody stops you just say you are taking a piss

Liberals are so free

More proof that it's racist to expect minorities to obey the law.

In my state they'll put you on the sex offender registry for taking a piss in public. The two extremes in all of their glory. Idiots!

I went to witness The Grateful Dead tailgate at the Civic Arena in 1989 (didn't have a ticket to the concert, just went for the spectacle). There was a hillside everyone was using as a urinal to the point where it had started to create a mudslide effect. There were little deadhead kids running barefoot through the urine mud puddles. Just sad.

Somethings you never forget.

Guess smoking crack in public will soon be legal there in NY. Gotta let them live up to their potential.

Stupidest law change I've ever heard of. How is it that this law is rigged against someone of color? Someone take away their bathroom privileges?

I went to witness The Grateful Dead tailgate at the Civic Arena in 1989 (didn't have a ticket to the concert, just went for the spectacle). There was a hillside everyone was using as a urinal to the point where it had started to create a mudslide effect. There were little deadhead kids running barefoot through the urine mud puddles. Just sad.

Somethings you never forget.

In the TRS days we used to tailgate by the Clark Bar. You had to buy a Piss Pass to use their bathrooms. Sometimes the lines were so long that there was no choice but to go across the street to Piss Mountain. Trying to get into the trees was a hell of a workout when it was really cold. I saw a lot of people bust their *** and slide down on sheets of piss ice. Fun times.

Guess smoking crack in public will soon be legal there in NY. Gotta let them live up to their potential.

Stupidest law change I've ever heard of. How is it that this law is rigged against someone of color? Someone take away their bathroom privileges?

For the same reason Bomma wants to keep coming up with more gun laws that target white people. If they enforced the laws we already have it would result in the arrest of more black people, which Bomma would not approve of.

They are not making it legal.

Just changing it from a crime to a civil offense, which means it falls under "getting a ticket" rather than getting arrested. As stated in the article, it makes complete sense to turn these offenses into tickets (and generate revenue) rather than clog up the court system and night courts with arrests, detention, docketing, public defense, et.al.

I'm sure you do it enough and you have enough outstanding tickets, they can still arrest you eventually.

For the same reason Bomma wants to keep coming up with more gun laws that target white people.

By putting half the population on depression drugs so you can take away their guns legally? That's a start.

Task force urges doctors to screen all adults for depression

WASHINGTON (AP) -- All adults, including pregnant women and new mothers, should be screened for depression as a routine part of health care, a government advisory group recommended Tuesday.

Depression is a common public health problem, and screening simply involves health workers asking about certain symptoms even if patients don't mention them.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-26-11-38-54

New York City To Allow Public Urination, So Minorities Can…

Why does this sound like San Francisco?

So that means you can pull out your dick, go running down the street jerking off and if anybody stops you just say you are taking a piss

I have a friend who had someone jack off on her back in a NY subway station. When she discovered the "evidence" she ran to a trash can to vomit, went home and threw her clothes out and has avoided riding the subway at all costs since.

I have a friend who had someone jack off on her back in a NY subway station. When she discovered the "evidence" she ran to a trash can to vomit, went home and threw her clothes out and has avoided riding the subway at all costs since.

Supe apologizes for the cost of replacing her clothes.

she was ******* hot

Firstly, how is expecting someone to use a bathroom rigging the system against people of color?
Secondly, how is allowing someone to piss in public allowing that person to reach his full potential?

Bunch of ******* retards. My god please don't come to florida to retire. You infect the voting down south with your batshit bonkers bullshit. You're like a bad virus.

The title of the article is incorrect, the article itself states it would still be an offense.