• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York City To Allow Public Urination, So Minorities Can…

You people would rather the foot the bill for treating all the cases of uromysitisis?

LOL.....

phsn2rc.jpg

Why did I just know this "legalized peeing" story would turn out to be bullshit...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/city-council-low-level-crimes-bills/

Your ridiculous outrage against Black people is as ridiculous as it is misplaced.

But mostly you people are just all ate up with dumbass.

It does allow the arresting officer the leeway to charge an offender with a misdemeanor or an infraction. Still doesn't change the fact that big cities in general and New York in particular are shitholes.

This also comes as the city is relaxing rules on public drug use, open alcohol container rules, public masturbation, and excessive noise in this sweeping “Criminal Justice Reform Act.”
Otherwise known as the Ford (Rob)-Boehner-Weiner-Grayson Act?

I have a friend who had someone jack off on her back in a NY subway station. When she discovered the "evidence" she ran to a trash can to vomit, went home and threw her clothes out and has avoided riding the subway at all costs since.

So your friend asked some neighborly gentleman to paint the thousand islands on her back and then freaked out because of the painting?

(Grammar is your friend... or sometimes not.)

So your friend asked some neighborly gentleman to paint the thousand islands on her back and then freaked out because of the painting?

(Grammar is your friend... or sometimes not.)

Ha...yeah that was a bit misstated, sorry!

I pee around my garden to keep the deer away. It works.

I don't think we are the ones that think black people don't know any better than to pee in the streets....

Yeah, really. No blow back at the politicians that think black folks just don't know any better and shouldn't be punished for their ignorance.

Yeah, really. No blow back at the politicians that think black folks just don't know any better and shouldn't be punished for their ignorance.
Black people need politicians to take care of them. Everyone knows that. Just ask Al Sharpton.

Why does this sound like San Francisco?

You Can Now Urinate in Public in San Francisco

San Francisco has installed an outdoor urinal in Dolores Park near the Mission District as part of the more than $20 million renovation of the recreation area in an attempt to combat a "rampant" public urination issue.

Last summer, the city's public works division made headlines by experimenting with coating some walls with a paint that causes fluid to splash back onto public urinators.

open-air-urinal-2.jpg

http://time.com/4199747/open-air-urinal-san-francisco/

San Francisco has installed an outdoor urinal in Dolores Park near the Mission District as part of the more than $20 million renovation of the recreation area in an attempt to combat a "rampant" public urination issue.

Last summer, the city's public works division made headlines by experimenting with coating some walls with a paint that causes fluid to splash back onto public urinators.

open-air-urinal-2.jpg

That is very "progressive".

There will be a Public Urinators Union formed soon, I'm sure

I'd like to ask my minority brothers and sisters here at SN what their reaction is to this story. Not the law change itself but the purported reasoning behind and perception of the change which seems to be that "minorities aren't smart enough to obey the law" or "minorities don't care enough to abide by the law" so we need to change the law.

open-air-urinal-2.jpg

And evidently the idiot in the picture can't figure out which side to use.