• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York college moves to strip gender markings from all bathrooms

Spike

Reaction score
Equality! Everyone has to sit down to pee?

Last fall, the oldest building on the Cooper Union campus underwent a sudden renovation. A group of students, agitating for their transgender classmates, stripped the words “men” and “women” off the doors of the Foundation Building’s restrooms.

The act expressed years of pent-up frustration that in lower Manhattan, at one of the most liberal colleges in the country, students who failed to conform to gender norms nevertheless risked harassment whenever they went to the bathroom.

But then, the unexpected happened. The signs were never replaced. And in an apparent first for a US college, the Cooper Union administration this month moved to remove the gender designations from all the bathrooms on campus by taking down the rest of the men’s and women’s signage from bathrooms.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/29/gender-bathrooms-cooper-union-college-new-york

---------------------

We have a camera crew on the way to check out the urinal situation.

(Platinum membership required for livestreaming)

For some reason I never noticed all this bathroom **** while I was in Japan.

Wait for it....

Next up a rash of sexual harassment claims made by young female SJWs when males end enter the stall next to them and pee standing up.

The idea of ladies and gentlemen is going away with this generation. Dudes, **** it, save your ***** for the public bathrooms and leave the seat down while you piss - trying to miss it obviously.

Dudes, **** it, save your ***** for the public bathrooms and leave the seat down while you piss - trying to miss it obviously.

Right, because everyone else who disagrees with and is forced to use gender neutral restrooms will certainly appreciate that!

Another well thought-out response.

It's not like supe bothered with which one he went into.

I got a date once by going into the wrong restroom while drunk. Talked to the ladies for a couple seconds, then went to the right restroom. When I came out, the ladies were sitting at another table with a younger woman. I start up a conversation with the ladies and end up with a date with the younger woman. Didn't work out.

Right, because everyone else who disagrees with and is forced to use gender neutral restrooms will certainly appreciate that!

Another well thought-out response.
It's about consequences. That's all they understand. Not "well thought out responses". Get used to it. The Trump train is coming to town and you will be seeing a lot of it.