• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

News sources & please contribute.............

Is there another source?

Seriously it is a challenge sometimes finding a credible source for "news", whether it be sports or anything in the world around us. Everyone seems to be in it for the hype.

Kudos to DIC in the attempt to find reputable sources of information.

I agree. Credible news sources are hard to come by in this day and age.
Even in the sports world, an agenda is driven.

Odd that the resident dumbdick coach doesn't offer up the site where he posts as Joel bushbaum. Or at least he used to. I haven't been there in a while.

Will take all sources and check them out and give short description. Obviously some sites are better than others...................................................

Salute the nation

Will take all sources and check them out and give short description. Obviously some sites are better than others...................................................

Salute the nation

He is talking about Wexell I think.He seems to post some decent stuff. He is very pro Tomlin though. Doesn't stop me from viewing his stuff. I usually take in on a article by article basis. If a title interests me. He seems reliable as far as the factual things he writes.

He is talking about Wexell I think.He seems to post some decent stuff. He is very pro Tomlin though. Doesn't stop me from viewing his stuff. I usually take in on a article by article basis. If a title interests me. He seems reliable as far as the factual things he writes.

I'll research and add, thanks. ALSO I just added AAF.com it's the new FB league's web address. Pretty much like the NFL.com but I think there is a little more sincerity to the AAF.com site.

Salute the nation

I don't generally pay for news, but I did sign up for DK Pittsburgh sports and glad I did. I like the stories there and they cover Pens and Pirates as well. Its behind the pay wall though so doubt that is what you are looking for.

I don't generally pay for news, but I did sign up for DK Pittsburgh sports and glad I did. I like the stories there and they cover Pens and Pirates as well. Its behind the pay wall though so doubt that is what you are looking for.

Thanks for the effort Hoot but you are right I just want FREE NEWS SITES AS I'M SURE MOST HERE DO. Thanks again

Salute the nation

Free agency tracking is a good one to know.. Something reliable. Instead of listening to someone tell us we need to trade bell when he wasn't under contract.

I added a site called "sportrack" it is similar to most tracking sites, has good filtering. Do you have a specific one you use, that you like???

Salute the nation

I tried to find a web site of his but it seems his sites are pay driven. I could come up with an article here and there but for the most part pay to view. Maybe I'm missing something. I've read his stuff in the past and felt he was decent most of the time. Do you have a site?? address??

Salute the nation