• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Newsmax

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Not getting political here

But have gotten into newsmax the last several weeks.
Decent shows.

NTD news and/ or Epoch times appear to be the best sources for news. They don't get corporate money.

I haven't watch much news since 2010. Just a bunch of crap. Have heard that Newsmax is better. My FIL watches OAN. He swears by it.

I'll leave it to you all. If you find something interesting, post it here.

I haven't watch much news since 2010. Just a bunch of crap. Have heard that Newsmax is better. My FIL watches OAN. He swears by it.

chirp chirp chirp

I've switched to Newsmax. Except for The Five. When I'm able, I'll switch back over to watch that show.

I will say I like Lawrence Jones a lot. If he somehow gets their 8PM slot (Tucker's old slot) I will watch him.

Otherwise, done there.

iu

I haven't watched any of the corporate news channels, including FOX, for quite some time. None of it is news. It is opinionated garbage. All of it.

News sources are biased now. They lean left or right. I’ll remain ignorant and let the rest of society be fearful of each other