• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport Expects Steelers to Trade for Jimmy Garropolo

All the more reason why he should be the GM.

Didn’t he support Dri Archer over the protest of that fool Coolieman?
He was dead set against Budda Baker. He was almost right if he wasn't a probowl type S he would have been a bum for sure. Greedy was a CB he pimped because of that shiny 40 . He is close to being a good player if he wasn't a bum. Then after I pimped TJ for months before the draft afterwards he set me straight that it was his pick all along. Even though he picked 10 to 15 first rounders that he liked I almost believe him..

Almost

He was almost right about Ed Oliver not going in the top ten. Even though he sat out for a month from the board as a result. That only gave him time to sharpen his genius.

His ability to break down YouTube highlights is unmatched. And he never met anything he disliked from Walterfootball.

He introduced us to how you just can't have a football body your head has to be the right size too. If it wasn't for Polamalu being one of the best to ever lace em up he undoubtedly would have been a bum too.

Cooch for GM **** those 12 other candidates what the hell do they know.

someone called Oliver going in the top 10 a year before it happed
**** Oliver and anyone who called for when he'd be drafted.

He was dead set against Budda Baker. He was almost right if he wasn't a probowl type S he would have been a bum for sure. Greedy was a CB he pimped because of that shiny 40 . He is close to being a good player if he wasn't a bum. Then after I pimped TJ for months before the draft afterwards he set me straight that it was his pick all along. Even though he picked 10 to 15 first rounders that he liked I almost believe him..

Almost

He was almost right about Ed Oliver not going in the top ten. Even though he sat out for a month from the board as a result. That only gave him time to sharpen his genius.

His ability to break down YouTube highlights is unmatched. And he never met anything he disliked from Walterfootball.

He introduced us to how you just can't have a football body your head has to be the right size too. If it wasn't for Polamalu being one of the best to ever lace em up he undoubtedly would have been a bum too.

This coach tribute is a1 HOF material

One name being thrown around more and more in association with the Pittsburgh Steelers is Jimmy Garropolo as the days draw closer to the 2022 NFL Draft.

According to Ian Rapoport, Garropolo’s chances of becoming a Pittsburgh Steeler are likely and not out of the realm of possibilities as he stated on NFL Network during the 2022 NFL Combine:

Garropolo’s health is an issue as shoulder surgery is being seriously discussed as of late for the eight-year veteran. The Steelers, or any team for that matter, would need to do their due diligence before trading for Garropolo to make sure they don’t trade for a player that is not fully recovered from an injury.

The asking price is the major question at this point considering Garropolo’s status heading into next season. Regardless of whether the Steelers opt to draft an answer at quarterback for the future, or seek one in free agency, the secret is out that they are indeed one of the most needy teams when it comes to the position.

Would you like to see Jimmy G in black and gold next season? Comment down below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Curiously, no one from Fox Sports expects Ian Rapoport to get traded to the ESPN for Erin Andrews and an intern to be named later.

Curiously, no one from Fox Sports expects Ian Rapoport to get traded to the ESPN for Erin Andrews and an intern to be named later.
You would think Ian would be a hot commodity with being wrong more than your local weatherman.

I hate this idea. Please do not bring him in...

Cost VS ability gain is not worth it. Add in his history of missing games and his current injury.............. Just not there

Salute the nation

Almost

From my memory, Coach liked Budda and righfully called out the Steelers for reaching on Edmunds. Every once in a while he is right, but it's overshadowed by the fact that he is "never wrong"...

From my memory, Coach liked Budda and righfully called out the Steelers for reaching on Edmunds. Every once in a while he is right, but it's overshadowed by the fact that he is "never wrong"...
No TMC liked Baker. Your memory is wrong. Trees can do that to ya. (aka weed)

😁