• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL TV Map. Week 10

Steelmann

Reaction score

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 10, 2023​

November 12, 2023​

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Thursday Night: Carolina @ Chicago (Amazon)
  • Sunday 9:30 AM ET: Indianapolis vs New England in Frankfurt (NFLN; Rich Eisen, Jason McCourty)
  • Sunday Night: NY Jets @ Las Vegas (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Denver @ Buffalo (ESPN/ABC)
CAR-CHI will be simulcast on WSOC (ABC/9) Charlotte and WFLD (FOX/32) Chicago.
IND-NE will be simulcast on WXIN (FOX/59) Indianapolis and WCVB (ABC/5) Boston.

Byes: Kansas City, LA Rams, Miami, Philadelphia

CBS SINGLE

10-CBS.png

█ Alaska
█ Hawaii

Green Bay @ Pittsburgh
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Houston @ Cincinnati
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Tennessee @ Tampa Bay
Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, Matt Ryan

Detroit @ LA Chargers (LATE)
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Atlanta @ Arizona (LATE)
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX EARLY

10-FOX-E.png

█ Alaska
█ Hawaii

San Francisco @ Jacksonville
Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston

New Orleans @ Minnesota
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Cleveland @ Baltimore
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

FOX LATE

10-FOX-L.png

█ Alaska
█ Hawaii

NY Giants @ Dallas
Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Washington @ Seattle
Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Blue for Steelers Early Game. Good luck in your area!

If you need a stream as the game gets closer just send me a message. I’ve only had to do it once this season.
My 20$ HD antenna has got me every game but one this season. Love it!

I live 50+ miles away from a broadcast station (think boonies). I’ve tried those antennas and only got 4 or 5 channels due to lack of reception. I’m in a hole and that blocks a lot. I stream everything and Hard wire cable is available but cost to much for me as What I stream and get free, I don’t need cable at all.

I heart yaz Steelmann, great tip for everyone.

Salute the nation

I'll get to watch on my streaming service. The only bad thing with that is it will lose it's signal and come back on with Spanish announcers. The first game I used it, it went back to the regular broadcast after about 10 minutes. The most recent game stayed in Spanish from the 1st quarter on. It was very annoying so I just turned the volume down. It does show that it has NFL Sunday ticket as well. Maybe I will try them this week instead of the KDKA broadcast out of the Burgh.

So glad I bought Sunday ticket this year... Only had to use two free trials, one fox sports app, and Amazon prime... Looks like another new email account to get another free trial. Should just be ALL games, not out of market. I get the same commercials...

If you have Amazon prime video with paramount plus, they have local CBS stations on the paramount plus app. If the game is broadcast locally, you can watch it on paramount plus. It’s how I’ll be viewing the game Sunday.