• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nikki Haley resigns as US ambassador to the un

She was excellent. Sorry to see her go. Will definitely vote for her when the time comes to do so.

Seems odd she would leave. It's fairly high profile.

Thinking the same thing, the timing and no real reason why seems odd to me.

Her comments about the bulletproof vest makes me think she just was tired of the bullshit. That was her first time dealing with politics outside of South Carolina... the insipidity has to wear on you....

Bring back Jon Bolton.

She did a good job standing up for Israel. We will see her again, probably sooner than later

Trolling.......ha ha

Trump says 'no one more competent in the world' than daughter Ivanka to replace Nikki Haley

There is no-one more qualified “in the world” to become the next US ambassador to the United Nations than Ivanka Trump, her father Donald has claimed.

Speaking to the media on the White House lawn, the US president described his second child as "dynamite".

He told reporters that he has heard the 36-year-old's name discussed for the post, but said if he selected her he'd be accused of nepotism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lace-2020-a8576526.html?utm_source=reddit.com

------------------------

ivanka-768x889.jpg

She had a hard Job. Trump told her to make it clear that America was done getting ****** by the U.N. Ante up *************. **** just got real.

I bet she got a lot of death threats. She did an awesome job.

Ivanka Trump? Gimme a break. She’s hot, yeah, but that’s about all she has going for her. She won’t be nearly as effective as Haley.

Ivanka Trump? Gimme a break. She’s hot, yeah, but that’s about all she has going for her. She won’t be nearly as effective as Haley.

Yeah I wasn't laughing when he said "the greatest nominee" or whatever. Richard Grenell is the smart choice to replace her IMO.

I like her. The timing is off. I wish her the best and hope to see her involvement in the future. Damn she is good at telling them the new sheriff's in charge now.

To announce it right before the mid-terms blows my mind. Something is wrong here IMO.

To help the Republicans keep the Senate so he can appoint who he wants.

oh darn

Ivanka Trump@IvankaTrump
It is an honor to serve in the White House alongside so many great colleagues and I know that the President will nominate a formidable replacement for Ambassador Haley. That replacement will not be me.

I like her.I wish her the best and hope to see her involvement in the future. .

How about this? Pence out in 2020 run up - Haley in as VP!

How about this? Pence out in 2020 run up - Haley in as VP!

I'm not a big fan of Pence, so that would be fine by me. But Pence, I think, has done some good with forming a bridge to the religious right gang that is still left in Congress. Although, it's had to imagine any Republican not staying in line now with Trump and his agenda. Things are going so well.