• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nikki Haley resigns as US ambassador to the un

I'm not a big fan of Pence, so that would be fine by me. But Pence, I think, has done some good with forming a bridge to the religious right gang that is still left in Congress. Although, it's had to imagine any Republican not staying in line now with Trump and his agenda. Things are going so well.

I'm confident the weak *** mofo's in the establishment GOP can fold at any moment.

Last edited:
She was great for SC and great for the country. I think she just needs a break to spend time with the family, kind of like Cowher. Maybe a run in 2024? Who knows.

I'm confident the weak *** mofo's in the establishment GOP can fold at any moment.

Trump doesn't need the GOP

The GOP needs Trump

GOP Poll Puts Morrisey and Manchin Almost Even After Kavanaugh Vote

A new Republican poll of the West Virginia Senate race shows a tighter race between Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin III and Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.

Manchin led Morrisey 41 to 40 percent in the survey conducted for the National Republican Senatorial Committee and Morrisey’s campaign

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/gop-poll-morrisey-manchin-almost-tied

Maybe Pence has, say, a family issue that must be addressed....it could happen.

Maybe it's just Trump's way to change up his staff constantly. Maybe he pushes Pence out or there's an amicable parting of ways (the media would go crazy with that however).

But how could the media persecute him if the change is Pence to Haley? The left hates Pence and how could they complain about a minority woman running as Vice President?

Trump is very good at cutting bait with the bad guys, finding stars and knowing where to attach his lasso to. Haley is a ******* STAR. She is only going to go up in my opinion in this country if she plays her cards right.

It would not shock me at all (in fact, I would love it) if she ran with Trump in 2020 and then for President in 2024. No way in hell I'm not voting for Trump and her.

Last edited:
Apparently her family is in a lot of debt, look for her to write a book.

Rumor that Lieberman is in the running. That would be fun.

Last edited:

How is your book coming along?

By-the-by, if she is in debt, she need but remain a politician. Somehow those ******* earn $174,000 per year, and own mansions, helicopters and yachts.

How is your book coming along?

By-the-by, if she is in debt, she need but remain a politician. Somehow those ******* earn $174,000 per year, and own mansions, helicopters and yachts.

Some are more equal than others

But how could the media persecute him if the change is Pence to Haley? The left hates Pence and how could they complain about a minority woman running as Vice President?

Simple. If you're a woman or a minority you give up your card if you're a Republican. You're a traitor to your race or sex and a tool of The Man. Some things are just not done.

Refreshing that she didn't turn her position in government into millions of dollars like the Clintons and Obamas or most of the Senate that magically start their political career "maybe" worth a million dollars and then all of sudden having 20-30 million in "assets" (I'm talking to you Bernie!!!).

And yes, it's the "writing a book" that is the gateway for all that payoff money to get into their bank accounts (I know absolutely no one that reads that rubbish).

Rumor that Lieberman is in the running. That would be fun.

That would be pretty good actually, Joe will back the Jews, drive the Dems insane even more, lol

Joe Lieberman To Replace Nikki Haley As UN Ambassador?

Former U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut is on the White House short list to replace U.N. Ambassador Nikki Hale

It’s not the first time that Lieberman’s name has been floated for a high profile job in Washington. A source close to Lieberman says he would probably accept the ambassadorship, if offered.

http://www.wnpr.org/post/joe-lieberman-replace-nikki-haley-un-ambassador

Last edited: