• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nine Dead In Truck Attack In Berlin

I think Radical Islam has finally done enough carnage to trigger a drastic world wide change. People all over the globe seem to be getting fed up.

The murderer was in Germany in large part due to Merkel's very liberal, pro-Muslim immigration policy.

The murderer killed Germans due to his pro-Islamic beliefs.

The murderer's motives and access, therefore, are directly related to his Islamic beliefs tied together with Merkel's very liberal, pro-Muslim immigration policy. Those are the facts.

Talke to my friend this morning in Berlin he said they are fed up with Merkel and her liberal policies.

Have they been able to fathom a motive, yet? I'm not sure we will ever know.

I think Radical Islam has finally done enough carnage to trigger a drastic world wide change. People all over the globe seem to be getting fed up.

Still be a few years until Europeans elect new governments. The people who run the joint now have security guards and don't have to worry about the muzzies.

None could her him yelling allah from the speeding truck, as it rode over scream people.

If only we could find a common thread with all these terrorist attacks.

We live just a couple minutes away from the site, I´ve been on that square countless times in my life. We are pretty damn shocked. Berlin is very, very quiet today.

People are jumping to conclusions here too, refugees blah blah. I don´t care. It was the crazy *** truck driver, not Merkel, not politics, not the "liberal *******", I don´t care where he´s from or why.

12 people died already, around 50 injured. Get your **** together and pray to whatever powers you believe in - for their souls and their families.

Germany allows a million immigrants that.......
- have no interest in assimilating into German culture, and more probably interested in rejecting it and changing it.
- will drain all available social services, and demand more from the kuffar coiuntry they now occupy.
- will see German women as ******, and property to be taken and used.
- are ticking time bombs, that may turn to jihad at a moments notice.

Well played.

Talke to my friend this morning in Berlin he said they are fed up with Merkel and her liberal policies.

ayep

AfD Hits Out at Merkel after Christmas Market Attack: ‘These Are Your Dead’

The anti-mass immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party has hit out at German Chancellor Angela Merkel after Monday’s Christmas market attack, saying the victims are “her dead”.

Mrs Merkel has come under increasing pressure since her decision to allow in over a million migrants last year, with many calling for a drastic reduction in immigration.

Senior AfD member Marcus Pretzell tweeted Monday evening: “When will the German state of law strike back? When will this cursed hypocrisy finally stop? These are Merkel’s dead!”

AP_16355339763328-640x480.png

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/20/afd-hits-merkel-christmas-market-attack-dead/

Not yet. The reason is a lack of leadership and resolve. But the world will change on January 20th, around 12:00PM Eastern Standard time!

I predict a more aggressive approach, and let the Russians do what they need to do to get rid of these jihad types without political back and forth correctness.

Europe in general is weak, but due to geographic location, they can't afford to be.

See, you jingoistic ********. You jumped to conclusions and slobbered all over the idea that it was a Pakistani refugee. It wasn't!

It's a Tunisian refugee..

See, you jingoistic ********. You jumped to conclusions and slobbered all over the idea that it was a Pakistani refugee. It wasn't!

It's a Tunisian refugee..

Funny, I thought about the Tunisian camel jockey scene from "Happy Days". You probably couldn't say that on TV now.

How the hell does Merkel still have a job? Either the German people are ****** up or I just don't understand their electoral process.

How the hell does Merkel still have a job? Either the German people are ****** up or I just don't understand their electoral process.

I think their next election is next year.

She's got some asplaining to do

BERLIN (AP) - Germany: Suspect in Berlin truck attack was under covert surveillance for several months

https://twitter.com/joshledermanAP/status/811638702199996417

----------------------

Berlin Attacker Was Arrested in August for Forging Documents But Was Released By Judge

A German security official has told CNN that the suspect involved in Monday's Islamic attacks had been arrested with forged documents in the southern German town of Friedrichshafen in August, on his way to Italy, but was released by a judge under Chancellor Angela Merkel. The suspect also came onto the radar of German police because he was looking for a gun, the official said.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...-documents-but-was-released-by-judge-n2262230

Last edited:
Sooooo...how's that watch list thing working out?

Meanwhile, this is still Obama's watch and terrorists are flooding into our country because of his open boarder policy. Any future attacks inside the U.S. are Obama's fault.

Meanwhile, this is still Obama's watch and terrorists are flooding into our country because of his open boarder policy. Any future attacks inside the U.S. are Obama's fault.

But the Obama team believes it may be closing in on determining the motives behind Nidal Hassan's 2009 Fort Hood massacre. Recently, the Bammy "Muslims are Good" translation team was able to interpret the shooter's screams of "Allah akbar!!" to be, in fact, "Alla you hack bars," meaning the shooter was desperately asking for help to get him out of his mental prison ["hack bars" to release him].

And one wonders why you see hate groups popping up, like the neo-nazis. It doesn't happen, in a vacuum.

ROP Update.

Wow..a woman can be a wife or a slave girl. How's that women's rights thing working out for these appeasers? WTF!

A lot of us said the same thing about Bomma in 2012. Seriously, it's not election year yet.