• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

no need for guns in your home

Of course I'm despicable..because I'm not saying despicable things about Obama and his family. If I did then I could just be one of the good ol' boys here huh? Well liked and all.......... It's all perspective for some friend, in my case it's all about truth.

While I agree that sometimes the anti Obama stuff here is over the top....I can't really feel much sympathy towards ANY Politician. I think they are all lying scum.

Of course I'm despicable..because I'm not saying despicable things about Obama and his family. If I did then I could just be one of the good ol' boys here huh? Well liked and all.......... It's all perspective for some friend, in my case it's all about truth.
It's all Bush's fault.

Fixed it for you.

Isn't it amazing how accurately the BLUE section in the image below fits PoloElfieCommunist to a T?

8e28d158-7daa-446b-b738-67d29898dc06

But it's so much fun destroying each and every one of his/her posts! And so easy........

Debating whether or not to implement a signature.

I vote "yeah."

So I am taking the considered advice of Steeler Nation and using a signature for the first time in a looooong time.