• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No Whites Allowed

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Try having a whites only party at any university, public or private. I dare ya.

College hosts no-whites-allowed pool party

Event is meant to help ethnic minorities ‘build community’

A private college in California will be hosting a pool party later today at which white people will be excluded, with only “people who identify as POC” permitted to attend.

“POC” stands for “person of color.” The event will take place at Scripps College’s Sallie Tiernan Field House pool, according to The Claremont Independent.

A Facebook announcement of the event lists the party as being hosted by Café Con Leche, a student group identified in the post as “the badass Latinx at Scripps.”

“Bring your chanclas and the homies over to our nice *** resort pool, LET’S TAKE UP SPACE,” the announcement reads, advertising the event as “a safe space for…students that identify as POC to come together and build community.”

“Enjoy some yummy snacks, tunes that slappp, and the company of other POC,” the listing reads.

The announcement also advises attendees to anticipate “an anonymous Google form to notify us of people we should keep out <for the safety and comfort of all>!”

An anonymous student told The Independent that the party is meant to “promote inclusivity and congeniality between ethnic minorities.”

“Most POCs at any of the Claremont Colleges (which are historically PWIs (Predominantly White Institutions)) interact and enjoy interacting with people of all races (obviously including white people), but sometimes it’s nice to have a time to be with people who identify in the same or similar way that you do,” the student said.

The whites are probably ok with not going to that party.

White people contaminate the water.

our parties become too privileged anyway.

I see racism is being kept alive and well. Sad.

Reactions: MTC
Try having a whites only party at any university, public or private. I dare ya.

College hosts no-whites-allowed pool party

Event is meant to help ethnic minorities ‘build community’

A private college in California will be hosting a pool party later today at which white people will be excluded, with only “people who identify as POC” permitted to attend.

“POC” stands for “person of color.” The event will take place at Scripps College’s Sallie Tiernan Field House pool, according to The Claremont Independent.

A Facebook announcement of the event lists the party as being hosted by Café Con Leche, a student group identified in the post as “the badass Latinx at Scripps.”

“Bring your chanclas and the homies over to our nice *** resort pool, LET’S TAKE UP SPACE,” the announcement reads, advertising the event as “a safe space for…students that identify as POC to come together and build community.”

“Enjoy some yummy snacks, tunes that slappp, and the company of other POC,” the listing reads.

The announcement also advises attendees to anticipate “an anonymous Google form to notify us of people we should keep out <for the safety and comfort of all>!”

An anonymous student told The Independent that the party is meant to “promote inclusivity and congeniality between ethnic minorities.”

“Most POCs at any of the Claremont Colleges (which are historically PWIs (Predominantly White Institutions)) interact and enjoy interacting with people of all races (obviously including white people), but sometimes it’s nice to have a time to be with people who identify in the same or similar way that you do,” the student said.

Wow just think about how racist that would sound reversed.

[/U][/B]

Wow just think about how racist that would sound reversed.
Yeah....There would be no problem with this....

College hosts no-Blacks-allowed pool party

Event is meant to help the white majority ‘build community’

A private college in California will be hosting a pool party later today at which black people will be excluded, with only “people who identify as White” permitted to attend.

“White stands for “Caucasian.” The event will take place at Scripps College’s Sallie Tiernan Field House pool, according to The Claremont Independent.

“Bring your crocs and the dudes over to our nice *** resort pool, LET’S TAKE UP SPACE,” the announcement reads, advertising the event as “a safe space for…students that identify as White to come together and build community.”

“Enjoy some yummy snacks, tunes that rock, and the company of other Whites,” the listing reads.

The announcement also advises attendees to anticipate “an anonymous Google form to notify us of people we should keep out !”

An anonymous student told The Independent that the party is meant to “promote inclusivity and congeniality between the majority”

“Most Whites at any of the Claremont Colleges (which are historically PWIs (Predominantly White Institutions)) interact and enjoy interacting with people of all races (obviously including Black people), but sometimes it’s nice to have a time to be with people who identify in the same or similar way that you do,” the student said.

POC's can't be racist. It's only white people!!!

Oh I forgot. This is a celebration of the culture of skin pigmentation . With whites it would be segregation and racism.

Talk about taking steps backward or maybe like attracts like and people will always separate into groups they relate to most.

yea, I have to agree, but if there is another party that takes place and they are excluded, will they be fine with that?

Wouldn't see the problem with what SIL said either. Maybe I'm just more libertarian than I thought, because as long as I'm, and others, are not expected to involuntarily pay for it, I couldn't care less about social issues.

If it's a private school, receiving no tax dollars, I say so what.

Wouldn't matter. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would get involved. There'd be marches and protests outside the university. Rachel Madcow would get an erection and talk about it 24/7. The Left in general would go bezerk until the University changed its plans.

"segregation tuh'-day, segregation ta'marruh, SEGREGATION, FO-EVAH!"

picard-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: MTC
These kind of things are the net result of identity politics pushed by the left.........where we are no longer individuals. but part of a group. You are then conveniently assigned an oppressor/victim status. For example, there are few more people privileged than Oprah Winfrey, but because she is a black woman, she is still assigned a certain victim status, and needs to be protected by morally superior leftists. And if you don't agree, then you are racist and sexist.

And because groups are expected to act and think in a way assigned to that group, you have events like the one described in the OP. Inclusiveness is no longer a top priority. Group identity trumps it.

Setting things up so any offense against whites is A-Okay since white people are evil and deserve it. Its also indoctrinating young white people to self hate and destroy their own culture and civilization.