• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

North Korea just got Punked

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see how cabbage patch kid is handling this. Although he may make some of the same geeks who hacked Sony pay for not being able to prevent and/or resolve this. Oh the Irony.

Care to explain?

PRNK got the cyber smackdown. Their entire internet system got shut down. Rumor has it it was us flexing our cyber warfare muscled in retaliation for the SONY hack.

"It's as if North Korea got erased from the global map of the Internet," he said.

The_Director%27s_evil_grin.png

China sponsors PRNK, at least it looks that way to me. If this lil cabbage patch kid triggers an all out pissin' match with the US, how can China stay out of it ? There is already tension and trade issues between countries, can this be as potentially dangerous as I think ?

Every little tin pot despot on the planet wants to titty twist Obama 'cause they know he's not going to do anything but threaten. I'm glad that he at least did something, that is if he actually did....... and it wasn't just Sony.

Last edited:
China sponsors PRNK, at least it looks that way to me. If this lil cabbage patch kid triggers an all out pissin' match with the US, how can China stay out of it ? There is already tension and trade issues between countries, can this be as potentially dangerous as I think ?

Yes, it is very dangerous, IMO. If things heat up, South Korea gets caught in the middle. There are hundreds of artillery pieces targeted on Seoul, and have been for years. I always thought SK should move their capitol further south. Honestly, I thought things would heat up when NK did their missile tests over Japan a few years ago.

You would think if it wasn't the U.S. they would have come out and said as much by now. No?

supposedly they are threatening to blow up the white house and American cities now... lol guess they are taking Dr Evil's advice

Dogs eating people? In Korea? That would certainly be a role reversal.

Yup. He's executed (his uncle I think?) people this way there before.

Don't **** with Bill Gates. It Steve Jobs was still alive he'd REALLY be ******* with them.

Yup. He's executed (his uncle I think?) people this way there before.

Yeah he did his uncle in like that and a few other guys to boot.Make that wild hungry dogs in cages that i'm sure they tortured to make them even meaner. Don't let that bowl cut fool you. That dude is the poster child for twisted evil ruthless dictator....err with no internet to chat with his sweetheart Dennis Rodman now..haha

Not really a bowl cut, I don't know what the hell you call it. I like whoever said his hairstyle was sure to be a hit at lesbian weddings.

They are getting double punked. Some independent theaters have agreed to release it on Christmas Day.
Support free speech and go see it if one of these theaters is near you.

Hackers made one mistake. If you try to prohibit viewing something, more people end up seeing it than would have without the publicity.

You don't **** with the Hollywood elite. They all talk a good game about caring about the unfortunates of the world without really having to do much, but financially hurt their personal livelihood and look the hell out, cause it's on!

"In the midnight hour, she cried 'Moe, Moe, Moe'."