• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

North Korea Threatens U.S. With Nuclear Attack At Any Sign Of Pre-Emptive Strike

Almost....convince the Chinese that it is best for them to keep their buffer zone clear of fucktards.

China got on board with Trump pretty quick. Woulda liked to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner.

This guy is insane, but he's in a vice. China to the North, South Korea and USA troops in the demilitarized zone to his south, and the USA navy to the Ocean.

I do not advocate war, but if he can be taken out via one quick strike so be it.

It was all posturing

North Korea shows off new missiles in huge military parade, but doesn’t test nuke

TOKYO — North Korea put on a huge military spectacle Saturday to celebrate its founder’s birthday, parading its series of new and technologically advanced missiles in front of Kim Jong Un, and in a defiant show of force in front of the world.

North Korea did not, however, carry out another nuclear test or ballistic missile launch, against widespread speculation that it would seek to celebrate Kim Il Sung’s 105th birthday with a bang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...32c9aa-20e1-11e7-bcd6-6d1286bc177d_story.html

------------------

Crisis averted

poofter

N Korea missile launch fails day after military parade

North Korea has attempted to launch a missile on its east coast which is believed to have failed, South Korea's military says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095

So much for that long range missile. I'd take them out now and end the Korean war. Those people have to be starving for freedom from the iron hand.

This guy is insane, but he's in a vice. China to the North, South Korea and USA troops in the demilitarized zone to his south, and the USA navy to the Ocean.

I do not advocate war, but if he can be taken out via one quick strike so be it.

What an awesome statement.

When you consider many of the North Korean launched missiles blow up on their land, lacing a nuclear weapon on their end could put them in serious jeopardy.