• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not playing at inauguration ?

Trump doesn't need any entertainers to garner attention. This a President being sworn in, not a pop culture concert. Bring out America's finest military march and keep this day as American and resepctful as can be

I could care less who comes from hollyweird to play. Get to work!

I could care less who comes from hollyweird to play. Get to work!

donald-trump-christas.jpg

I don't ever in my life (50 years) have ever thought or even looked up who was performing at an inauguration. Who even cares? The ones who cares are the ones who are not really concerned about what's really happening at the ceremony. Honestly, I would prefer a military band play "Hail to the Chief" and be done.

Bottom-line...I could care less if there is entertainment. Time for work. Let the left worry about that sort of BS.

All these whiny celeb artists can go play their "loserpalooza" concert.

The only reason they are doing it in protest is so they can sell tix and make more money. Who the hell cares about Jay Z and Beyoncé anyway?

I don't ever in my life (50 years) have ever thought or even looked up who was performing at an inauguration. Who even cares?

Um i love politics and cant name one person who played at any inauguration ever... cause it means jack ****... just saying

Who the hell cares about Jay Z and Beyoncé anyway?

WHo played at O's inaguration? Nobody gives a ****.

Of course nobody gives two ***** who plays an inauguration. The joke here on Trump, is that he's such a vain braggart, he promised the biggest, hugest, grandest presidency ever. So when a reality-show star simply can't get anyone to show up to his opening gala, it becomes a running joke and an egg-on-the-face situation. Hence the rush from his pundits to explain it all away, much like we've seen here in this thread, that it doesn't matter, nobody cares, blah blah. The fact he's being avoided like the plague also says something about how Trump is perceived outside the bible/rust belt, but that's another story.

Last edited:
Of course nobody gives two ***** who plays an inauguration. The joke here on Trump, is that he's such a vain braggart, he promised the biggest, hugest, grandest presidency ever. So when a reality-show star simply can't get anyone to show up to his opening gala, it becomes a running joke and an egg-on-the-face situation. Hence the rush from his pundits to explain it all away, much like we've seen here in this thread, that it doesn't matter, nobody cares, blah blah. The fact he's being avoided like the plague also says something about how Trump is perceived outside the bible/rust belt, but that's another story.

Again, we know it isn't Trump, they would do the same no matter which Republican won. They just don't want to be on the outs with the rest of Hollywood and L.A.
Meantime Jackie Evancho, who is playing Trump's inauguration, has see her album sales skyrocket. The people speak once again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ancho-album-sales-skyrocket-article-1.2924292

Didn't Obama make some statement in his first inaugural address about that being the moment the seas stopped rising and the planet healed? Didn't he accept the nomination in front of large, Greek columns? And Trump is vain?

And nobody does care about who shows up. For crying out loud, Tibs, that is part of the reason he won. People are just sick and tired of Hollywood types or whatever is considered the "elite." You still don't get that?

And nobody does care about who shows up. For crying out loud, Tibs, that is part of the reason he won. People are just sick and tired of Hollywood types or whatever is considered the "elite." You still don't get that?

That's pretty funny, diver. 'Nobody cares who shows up' which is exactly why Trump's team has been on hands and knees literally BEGGING celebs to show up. They've been offering up damn ambassadorships to talent agents to coerce their clients to sign up. That's how 'sick and tired' Trump is of 'Hollywood elites.'

That's exactly why Trump won the election, because of gullible types like yourself.

It is going to be a long 4 years for snowflakes........... This is really news?

That's pretty funny, diver. 'Nobody cares who shows up' which is exactly why Trump's team has been on hands and knees literally BEGGING celebs to show up. They've been offering up damn ambassadorships to talent agents to coerce their clients to sign up. That's how 'sick and tired' Trump is of 'Hollywood elites.

Credible link?

That's pretty funny, diver. 'Nobody cares who shows up' which is exactly why Trump's team has been on hands and knees literally BEGGING celebs to show up. They've been offering up damn ambassadorships to talent agents to coerce their clients to sign up. That's how 'sick and tired' Trump is of 'Hollywood elites.'

That's exactly why Trump won the election, because of gullible types like yourself.

Trump won the election because four more years of the same policies would destroy whats left of our country.
And its good to see that you finally admit that your heroes lost the election.

I get a kick out of how you ignored the first part. Probably because even you can see the hypocrisy in calling Trump a vain braggart, but not putting Obama under the same microscope. Anyone who runs for President in the present age is vain with a huge ego. To be critical of one and not others is laughable. Afterall, I have yet to hear Trump say he would heal the planet.

Maybe Trump is begging, who knows? I surely don't, because again, I could care less. Maybe Trump wants them there, but the people that voted for him could give a **** less. So this whole line of attack is really going to go nowhere. Do you honestly think that if some Hollywood people come to the inauguration, that will somehow legitimize Trump in our minds, and if they don't it will go the opposite way? What world do you live in?

There is absolutely nothing gullible about the people who voted for Trump. We looked at it and decided to try a different way. The present way just hasn't been all that great. Now the guy better get in there, get to work and do what he said he was going to do. If he doesn't, his *** will be out in 4 years. The gullible people are those who voted for Santa Claus, i.e. Democrats. Promise everything, deliver ****.

Of course, the Trump people don't want to be embarrassed but if you think the people who voted for Trump are going to be sad that a bunch of Hollywood stars won't show up you are completely misreading them. Exactly like Hillary did, which cost her the election. So just keep living in your liberal la la land and Republicans will keep winning elections. You still don't get it. They've been exposed for the brainless hypocrites they are. No one cares what they think.

You don't get it. This makes Trump even stronger. This election was a revolt against the elititists in the country. The media, Hollywood, and even establishment Republicans. These eletists refusing to perform only strengthen Trump's image as the outsider.

Every commercial Hillary ran that attacked Trump personally and said he was "unfit" was in effect a pro-Trum ad because it just energized people who are fed up by the pompous few who think they get to tell everybody how they should think and act.

I admit that Hillary would have much more star power at a Thanks For All The Failures going away party.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Oh please. Its only an egg in the face situation in your mind. That's as much an egg in Trumps face as you were an egg in our faces when you stopped posting.
You don't matter.

I only wished these scum would avoid this country like the plague and leave it like they promised.

The inauguration will be a fantastic event regardless, just as Trumps rallies were, and to watch the reactions yet again of all you angry, jealous, hating, crying, whining liberal ******** like you will be priceless.

Last edited: