• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not seeing this story on the front page, so....

So, are they going to keep Jones on the bench or sit Moore so the young guys can take over?
Keeping Jones on the bench is pure insanity, PURE. But Tomlin has been involved with PURE INSANITY decisions in the past, based on who he is "buddy, buddy" with.

At least not come regular season. Frazier should be force fed the job in training camp.

If GREEN could handle it, FRAZIER should be a breeze………..

Salute the nation

If GREEN could handle it, FRAZIER should be a breeze………..

Salute the nation
Drink…I remember writing this when Zach was drafted. They better throw him in from day one.

If they can draft a guard named Kendrick Green with 2 games of center played in his college career and start him as their #1 center for15 games, they can start Zack….who had 37 straight starts at center for WV. 👍👍🙂

Count Meatball Heyward in because he is buddy buddy with Mike T
Buddy Buddy ? who else has been Buddy Buddy with Tomlin in the last year

Count Meatball Heyward in because he is buddy buddy with Mike T
No, the "Meatball" is in from the DOUBLE Mediocre Mike whammy: "buddy, buddy" PLUS the Tomlin nepotism factor. Connor could be missing half a leg and still make the team with such Mediocre Mike bizarro rules in play.

Drink…I remember writing this when Zach was drafted. They better throw him in from day one.

If they can draft a guard named Kendrick Green with 2 games of center played in his college career and start him as their #1 center for15 games, they can start Zack….who had 37 straight starts at center for WV. 👍👍🙂

I hear yaz Steelmann, I’ve been advocating from day one to put Zach at center and give him all the responsibilities of the starting center. That way he gets as much time in and can actually enhance his learning fore that one position.

There has been a tendency to have these players play out of position, or multiple positions instead of letting them learn their rightful position to the best of their ability.

I know there has to be some adversity in player position, but lets first focus on their specialty, to best there first.

Salute the nation