• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NYC car plows into people.

Yeah I thought it was a Muslim extremist at first since this was the latest technique they have been using in Europe.

I didn't think it was a white guy ,because no firearm was involved

Yeah I like those dutch Lutherans that shot up the Charlie Hebdo offices. Or the German Catholic's that massacred all those people in the Bataclan Theatre with Kalashnikovs.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it was a Muslim extremist at first since this was the latest technique they have been using in Europe.

You decided to be forthright and not troll. A slip?

I didn't think it was a white guy ,because no firearm was involved

Wasted no time getting back on track.

Last edited:
"All religions have extremists." -- Libtards

I've been Lutheran all my life and I've never seen a Lutheran extremist yet.

IIRC you were the guy that was living in Italy a while back. You were just a stones throw from some of the Nazi death camps.

Those were mainly Lutheran and Catholic terrorists who ran those camps and murdered millions.

Makes sense, seeing that gun violence in most cities is confined to the affluent white areas.

No, but random killing of innocents whether at work, mall, school, etc. involves a white guy the majority of the time.

IIRC you were the guy that was living in Italy a while back. You were just a stones throw from some of the Nazi death camps.

Those were mainly Lutheran and Catholic terrorists who ran those camps and murdered millions.

Umm, no, they were Nazi's (real ones). Hitler was very anti-religion, like most dictators, because he didn't want the competition.

Umm, no, they were Nazi's (real ones). Hitler was very anti-religion, like most dictators, because he didn't want the competition.

I'm not wasting time trying to educate you guys on that bit of history.....AGAIN.

The Nazis were Christian extremists following the teachings of the church, mainly Martin Luther.

I'm not wasting time trying to educate you guys on that bit of history.....AGAIN.

The Nazis were Christian extremists following the teachings of the church, mainly Martin Luther.

No they weren't. B follows A, therefore A caused B is a fallacy used by Libs all the time. It just doesn't work here because you tangle with a group of people who spot it.