• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Has Commuted Sentences of More Prisoners Than Last 6 Presidents Combined

The reason why they have been releasing dangerous criminals is because there are so many people in jail for victimless crimes. Drugs, prostitution and gambling are not things that should be criminal offenses much less send people to jail. Then there are manditory minimum laws that laws that say people that commit low level non violent felonies must be locked up for 20 years plus.

So I guess it's OK then for all the illegals flooding in to carry a couple pounds of coke or heroin each when they arrive from Mexico?

Kickback time

President Obama commutes 50-year sentence for leader of historic Baton Rouge cocaine

John E. “Boo” Milton III, 50, will be released on July 28 under the president’s order. He has served 19 years of that sentence and is being held at a federal prison in Alabama.

A federal probation officer had estimated that Milton was responsible for bringing 210 pounds of powder and crack cocaine to Baton Rouge from 1992 to 1996

http://theadvocate.com/news/1534249...entence-commuted-wednesday-by-president-obama

Kickback time

President Obama commutes 50-year sentence for leader of historic Baton Rouge cocaine

John E. “Boo” Milton III, 50, will be released on July 28 under the president’s order. He has served 19 years of that sentence and is being held at a federal prison in Alabama.

A federal probation officer had estimated that Milton was responsible for bringing 210 pounds of powder and crack cocaine to Baton Rouge from 1992 to 1996

http://theadvocate.com/news/1534249...entence-commuted-wednesday-by-president-obama

And that was just for the LSU football team....

I knew our scumbag president would be doing this. I bet he really goes off right before he leaves office. Every single thing i have ever thought about him or heard about his past was 100% correct. His departure can't come soon enough.

Not a word about this on the main stream news.

So I guess it's OK then for all the illegals flooding in to carry a couple pounds of coke or heroin each when they arrive from Mexico?

In a word yes. If not for silly laws forbidding grown people from doing what they wish with their own bodies those things would not command the outrageous black market prices they do. There are consequences for meddling in other people's affairs.

In a word yes. If not for silly laws forbidding grown people from doing what they wish with their own bodies those things would not command the outrageous black market prices they do. There are consequences for meddling in other people's affairs.

So, you're OK with cheap crack for the ghetto, but nose candy is more your style, got it

So, you're OK with cheap crack for the ghetto, but nose candy is more your style, got it

I have never used any drugs. I'm okay with people doing what they damn well please with their own bodies. Remember what Jefferson said about things that didn't break his leg or pick his pocket.