• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama heads to Texas - but too chickenshit to visit border

Spike

Reaction score
I wonder if he had beef or pork ribs....poor guy, no wonder he runs out for BBQ when Michelle isn't around, he's starving more than them kids coming across the border

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
******* Mexico. They emptied out their prisons and hospitals just like Cuba did when the former worst president in history was in office.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I say we bus them up to Canadia. Lots of open space up there. Trade in soccer for hockey.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Her comments are hilarious. Firstly, she is furious about other people's money being spent on someone besides her. Secondly, she is furious about all of the low information voters in her community.
"The chickens are coming home to roost!"

I love how she says billions of dollars are being borrowed from the White House. Obviously has no clue where the money actually comes from.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if he had beef or pork ribs....poor guy, no wonder he runs out for BBQ when Michelle isn't around, he's starving more than them kids coming across the border

beef. he considers pork a dirty animal.

mmmmmmmmmmmm..... ribs, sausage and bacon. swine is a delightful animal.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
The cartels have so much money wrapped up, in and around the necks of people in Washington that they can do anything and not get caught.

War on drugs for 50 years...ongoing.
Cartels...but nobody knows the names of the kingpins. We know the kingpins of the taliban.
The border has been open forever. If bomma really closed it do you think he might wake up with a bullet in his head?
The cartel rules the border...rules Washington...rules the drugs on the streets. Waaaay too much money in it.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
******* Mexico. They emptied out their prisons and hospitals just like Cuba did when the former worst president in history was in office.

This......

Had an intern working in my pharmacy a few years ago that lived in Mexico for a several years on a Mormon mission. He was closer to Mexico City than the boarder. Said the people down there with resources were laughing at our government for being so stupid. Mexico was encouraging the uneducated, unskilled, and those with a criminal past to head north.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Love me some hope&change! It's so uplifting. It makes me want to sing.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the solution to the crisis. You issue every alien a version of an EBT card they can use for goods and services. Then the bill each month is sent to their home country. They will build a wall for us.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
**** them all. Sorry, I feed enough people who don't do **** in this country now.

Spike

Reaction score
or just send them all to NYC!

NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law a measure that creates a municipal identification card that can now be used by illegal immigrants to access government services, rent an apartment and open a bank account.

Ms. Mark-Viverito, along with fellow council members Carlos Menchaca and Daniel Dromm — all Democrats — said the new ID card gives the city’s estimated 500,000 illegal immigrants the opportunity to open bank accounts and rent housing, and even take advantage of certain government services.

The card technically is for any city resident. But applicants aren’t going to be asked about their legal status, and council members and the mayor say it’s really aimed at helping the city’s most left-out citizens — the illegals.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-id-card-so-500k-illegal-immi/#ixzz37RQREKO2

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ms. Mark-Viverito, along with fellow council members Carlos Menchaca and Daniel Dromm — all Democrats — said the new ID card gives the city’s estimated 500,000 illegal immigrants the opportunity to open bank accounts and rent housing, and even take advantage of certain government services.

"Hey, can we count on that vote from now on?"

But I am sure the mother@#$%ers behind the legislation are inspired by humanitarian motives. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
or just send them all to NYC!

NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law a measure that creates a municipal identification card that can now be used by illegal immigrants to access government services, rent an apartment and open a bank account.

The card technically is for any city resident. But applicants aren’t going to be asked about their legal status, and council members and the mayor say it’s really aimed at helping the city’s most left-out citizens — the illegals.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-id-card-so-500k-illegal-immi/#ixzz37RQREKO2

That doesn't quite square, does it?

Spike

Reaction score
"Hey, can we count on that vote from now on?"

So send them to California, Chicago, NYC - let them have them

Chicago Inner City Blacks GO OFF on Obama Over Illegal Immigration “Worst President Ever”

“With the president setting aside all these funds for immigrants and forsaken African-American community and African-American families, I think that’s a disgrace. And Barack is from the heart of 55th in the City of Chicago… He will probably go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.“

“Mr. President, we’re asking for you. You’re spending billions of dollars in Texas but we got a problem here in Chicago. We will not stand by this here and keep letting this senseless killing and shooting happening in our community.”

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
So send them to California, Chicago, NYC - let them have them

Chicago Inner City Blacks GO OFF on Obama Over Illegal Immigration “Worst President Ever”

“With the president setting aside all these funds for immigrants and forsaken African-American community and African-American families, I think that’s a disgrace. And Barack is from the heart of 55th in the City of Chicago… He will probably go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.“

“Mr. President, we’re asking for you. You’re spending billions of dollars in Texas but we got a problem here in Chicago. We will not stand by this here and keep letting this senseless killing and shooting happening in our community.”

It was nice of them to get that message out, before they shoot each other.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

Government handouts are okay, as long as you are the one's getting them. Right.

Why don't you clean up your own ****, and quit expecting someone else to do it for you.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That doesn't quite square, does it?

I'm no mathmetician, nor am I a wizard with a pointy hat, but I'm inclined to say no, this doesnt seem right.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
It was nice of them to get that message out, before they shoot each other.

Where (again) in the hell is a karma button?

Government handouts are okay, as long as you are the one's getting them. Right.

Why don't you clean up your own ****, and quit expecting someone else to do it for you.

Fighting over opm.....the plan is all coming together. Riots and martial law by 2016 and the HNIC (that's Head Narcissist In Charge) gets to stay in office.