• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama: if you don't vote Hilary, ur a sexist

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
The former attorney who defended the child rapist and laughed about getting him off years later. Presidential.

Once again people, you don't defend someone by saying someone is worse. It's not working for Hillary.

If you can't see the truth my statement, the problem is with you, not me.

I'm a christian first, and have a daughter, so I can definitely see this point of view.

So if I don't vote for Hillary, what does that make me? I'm a woman....so.....

Once again people, you don't defend someone by saying someone is worse.

Riiiight......

Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ill-tolerate-klu-klux-klan-elected-president/

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail.

He argued that the choice for president was simple, because Trump was a con artist who was unfit and not ready to be president.

He's pandering to the black vote just like he's trying to scare people by saying they'll lose their medicaid. Wow, some role model he is! A president that flat out lies with a straight and smug face. This guy plays 'ghetto' to earn his keep.

One lyin' brotha.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

xZmaTjt.jpg

The Clinton Perv Family now on display

Bill Clinton Allegedly Flew on Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Jet With Trafficked Girls 26 Times

Registered sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 is so notorious that it earned the nickname the “Lolita Express.” And flight logs now reveal that former President Bill Clinton took 26 trips on his jet.

The infamous jet reportedly came with a bed on which his passengers could engage in group sex with young women. The billionaire allegedly employed a team of traffickers to find underage girls, some as young as 12, for him and his high-profile friend

http://www.inquisitr.com/3108141/bi...teins-sex-jet-with-trafficked-girls-26-times/

----------------------

Fully-equipped dentist chair, close-ups of young girls' backsides and a teddy by his bed: Creepy images and video from inside the mansion of Clinton friend, pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

Spike, that came out a month ago...

Keep up man.

Not everyone knows the story - it's been suppressed by the media

Why hasn't Wig reported this yet?

WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

“Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”

New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

Bomma said that Moose was superior since she'd kick his scrawny little *** in a fist fight.

oh, nice knowing you, Wig. have fun on your arkancide trip.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ... where's the lefties screaming about a governmental employee attempting to influence the election now?

That's gross Spike. Just gross.

Once again people, you don't defend someone by saying someone is worse. It's not working for Hillary.

If you can't see the truth my statement, the problem is with you, not me.

I'm a christian first, and have a daughter, so I can definitely see this point of view.

I have enough faith in my daughters to not be bimbos chasing after some rich jerk.

I have enough faith in my daughters to not be bimbos chasing after some rich jerk.

Sorry. You can't raise your daughters by yourself. You need the government to intervene and tell you what is good for you.

Why hasn't Wig reported this yet?

WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

“Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”

New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

That is just....well...nasty doesn't even begin to cover it. BLECH!!!!