• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama pumping iron

Tricept kickbacks. With what looks to be 5 or 10 lbs. And he is in some ***** suite too.

Tricept kickbacks. With what looks to be 5 or 10 lbs. And he is in some ***** suite too.
I don't know, those look like maybe 20 pounders. Whatever that is in kg in Poland.
For triceps I do rope pulldowns, currently 3x65 then 1x55 then 1x45 then 1x35 until I can't do any more. Freakishly large.

That GIF is funny!

I don't know, those look like maybe 20 pounders. Whatever that is in kg in Poland.
For triceps I do rope pulldowns, currently 3x65 then 1x55 then 1x45 then 1x35 until I can't do any more. Freakishly large.

Stop talking about my member. :-)

He sure spent a lot of time looking at those weights, the numbers must've been stamped in Polish.

As much as there is to rip on this president about, I can't rip on him for this. At least he is doing some form of exercise.

As much as there is to rip on this president about, I can't rip on him for this. At least he is doing some form of exercise.
Don't forget golf.

Nice little lunge,curl&press move.He's certainly worked with a trainer at least a little. I'm an entire stack with added weight kinda guy. Of course I've been a professional trainer for 12 years now and involved with strength& conditioning for 30. I can't stand BO,but i can't hate on him for doing what most don't do often enough.

Even with my broken arm, I could lift more than that. Seems like he knew the cameras were there and went overboard with the weight selection and grimaces....

I'm curious if he smokes before and after his workouts, or just one or the other?

The White House and Obama are very adept at keeping his smoking habit under wraps.

I now understand why he was so worried about a potential 'war on women', he is one.

I bet his wife can bench press more than he can.

THIS is why Putin laughs at us!

Obama even cheats at lifting weights.