• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Sent 400 Million In Cash To Iran

• Thread starter Thread starter Clete
  • Start date Start date
Quit being racist.

Probably won't be touched by the MSM. You bet they'd be all over it if the prez was a Republican.

are you sure? I went to CNN and do see anything about this.

Unreal. He gives them nukes and tons of money and arms ISIS. He's one of the biggest terrorists ever.

It's like both sides are trying to lose the election.

You people make my head hurt

What about his statement is so hard to grasp? You don't think that Obama allowed them to have nuclear arms? You don't think that we sent them money? He didn't give arms to ISIS to deal with Assad? Obama is not your friend. Repeat until the reality sets in.

More like $1.7 Billion on the way, but who's counting

The money represented the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement the Obama administration reached with Iran to resolve a decades-old dispute over a failed arms deal signed just before the 1979 fall of Iran’s last monarch, Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi

Obama not fit to carry Trump’s jock strap.

What about his statement is so hard to grasp? You don't think that Obama allowed them to have nuclear arms? You don't think that we sent them money? He didn't give arms to ISIS to deal with Assad? Obama is not your friend. Repeat until the reality sets in.

So I guess when we're smokin these ISIS guys with drone strikes, that's all just cover for his real agenda which is supporting ISIS? You do know that more terrorists or potential terrorists have been killed during the last 8 years than during any other administration? That's all just a smoke screen I guess.

Disgraced Bammy is totally out of bounds on this one. Absolutely illegal. Danger to ANY American traveling abroad.

What an *******.

So I guess when we're smokin these ISIS guys with drone strikes, that's all just cover for his real agenda which is supporting ISIS? You do know that more terrorists or potential terrorists have been killed during the last 8 years than during any other administration? That's all just a smoke screen I guess.

Very good. Now answer the question.

But Reagan. Arms for hostages. Bad.

I wonder how much lunch money that guy forked over in his life.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Our incompetent Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was the one who started talks to give 400 million dollars, in cash, to Iran. Scandal!
6:23 AM - 3 Aug 2016

No no, the media is saying this was a payment for some other **** that happened in the 70s and it just so happened to come right as hostages were released. So these were reparations, not ransomes. See, that's way better. Nothing to see here.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'd call it a duck. **** That Duck.

We do NOT pay ransoms. Lock him up.

Pretty sure Charlie Wilson said it best.