• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Sent 400 Million In Cash To Iran

• Thread starter Thread starter Clete
  • Start date Start date
Disgraced Bammy is totally out of bounds on this one. Absolutely illegal. Danger to ANY American traveling abroad.

What an *******.

I thought the Constitution says that all government spending must be passed by the House of Representatives. So either Bammy is going around the Constitution again (no surprise there) or the House Republicans starting with Paul Ryan are complicit in this (also no surprise).

question:
if it was part of the $400 BILLION we were giving them for holding up their end of the nuke agreement (wink, wink), then why was it not delivered electronically just as every other ****** on the face of the planet is paid?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-u-s-sent-400m-cash-to-iran-as-american-detainees-freed/

Because IRS forms leave a paper trail. They were hoping this would get by under the radar and no paper trail would give them plausible deniability.

I don't care if you're a democrat or a republican, this is pretty ******* shady **** going on.
A secret cash deal in many different currencies? Go ahead. Tell me this was a legitimate deal. I want you to sign your name to that.

I think you're both racists and hating on the First Black President.

I think you're both racists and hating on the First Black President.

You're not taking this seriously. I'd be ******* pissed if I had to travel in those regions where kidnapping is somewhat of a danger. At least now that we've become a dealer in that business... lid's off the box.

******* pathetic we paid randsom to those asshats.

You're not taking this seriously. I'd be ******* pissed if I had to travel in those regions where kidnapping is somewhat of a danger. At least now that we've become a dealer in that business... lid's off the box.

I'm sure Ron is taking this serious. His reply was merely what Bomma's supporters will say.

LOCK HER UP!

U.S. THREATENED JAMES FOLEY’S FAMILY OVER ISIS RANSOM DEMAND

Paying Ransom to Terrorists is Subject to Prosecution

Diane Foley, the mother of journalist James Foley, who was beheaded by ISIS told ABC News that government officials threatened the Foleys to stop them from paying a ransom to free their son. The threats reportedly came from a prominent military officer on the White House’s National Security Council, who warned them that paying a ransom to ISIS would support terrorism.

“Three times he intimidated us with that message. We were horrified he would say that. He just told us we would be prosecuted. We knew we had to save our son,” she said.

James Foley’s brother, Michael, told ABC News that a high-ranking State Department official threatened him with prosecution for breaching anti-terrorism laws if he paid ISIS. The threats prompted the Foleys to stop seeking donations to pay for James’s ransom through crowdsourcing, Michael said.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-threatened-james-foleys-family-over-isis-ransom-demand-270151

----------------------------

Obama's corrupt regime should all go to jail

Last edited:

Simple, I wouldn't travel to those regions. If it were part of my job then I would tell my employer to get a new guy because I quit.

I'm sure Ron is taking this serious. His reply was merely what Bomma's supporters will say.

Bingo. And you're still a racist.

I know.

I don't care if you're a democrat or a republican, this is pretty ******* shady **** going on.

Too bad democRATS never take that approach.

It was in effect a ransom.

Last edited:
Too bad democRATS never take that approach.

It was in effect a ransom.

That's unimportant. Trump said he saw a video of the cash drop and apparently he was mistaken and it was video of something else. He then corrected himself. THAT is what's important. Trump made a mistake. That's what matters, not that we paid a ransom to terrorists and the white house themselves admitted the money will likely be used for terrorism.

That's unimportant. Trump said he saw a video of the cash drop and apparently he was mistaken and it was video of something else. He then corrected himself. THAT is what's important. Trump made a mistake. That's what matters, not that we paid a ransom to terrorists and the white house themselves admitted the money will likely be used for terrorism.

Paid ransom in cash that may have been illegally laundered. But, Trump was mistaken about a video.

Paid ransom in cash that may have been illegally laundered. But, Trump was mistaken about a video.

Might as well get used to it, that's all they got is spin so we'll be gettin' both barrels from now on. SQUIRREL

Last edited:
LOCK HIM UP!

Obama’s Cash Payment to Iran Was More Than a Ransom — It Broke Criminal Law

" By his own account, President Obama engaged in the complex cash transfer in order to end-run sanctions that prohibit the U.S. from having “a banking relationship with Iran.” The point of the sanctions is not to prevent banking with Iran; it is to prevent Iran from getting value from or through our financial system — the banking prohibition is a corollary. And the point of sanctions, if you happen to be the president of the United States sworn to execute the laws faithfully, is to follow them — not pat yourself on the back for keeping them in place while you willfully evade them. The president’s press conference is better understood as a confession than an explanation."

"The first is the law against providing material support to terrorists, Section 2339A of the federal penal code. It says that anyone who provides resources — including “currency or monetary instruments” — to a person or entity with knowledge that they are to be used in the preparation or carrying out of terrorism offenses is guilty of a serious felony. I’ve italicized “knowledge” to underscore that intent is not required; to be guilty, you just need to know."

"The second law involves money laundering, criminalized by Congress in Section 1956 of the penal code. There are several prohibited varieties of money laundering. It can be a crime, for example, to conduct a financial transaction involving money used to facilitate unlawful activity. And if money is transferred outside the United States, it can be illegal to use it to promote criminal activity."

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...t-president-obama-broke-law-sending-cash-iran

ark and Spike are racist and hating on the FBP.

2016-08-07.jpg