• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama State Dept. Diplomat Arrested, Charged With Federal Espionage!

Spike

Reaction score
You're next Hillary!

Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges.

oJPWdvL.png

Former State Dept And CIA Employee Arrested, Charged With Federal Espionage

A former U.S. government intelligence employee sold top secret and other classified documents to Chinese intelligence officials, according to charges filed Thursday in Alexandria federal court.

Kevin Patrick Mallory, 60, of Leesburg, Va., was arrested Thursday and appeared briefly in front of Judge Theresa Buchanan on counts of delivering defense information to aid a foreign government and making false statements. He asked to be represented by a public defender.

Mallory had a top secret security clearance until he left the government in 2012, prosecutors say. He founded his own consulting company, GlobalEx, in 2010.

According to court filings, Mallory took the documents with him when he left the government in 2012 and sold them in pieces. Over the past several months, he allegedly traveled to China multiple times and met with an individual who appears to have for Chinese intelligence, the court files assert.

Mallory faces up to life in prison. He will return to court Friday for a detention and preliminary hearing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...d706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.0ebd9d51ea5b

-------------------

Just the tip of the iceberg of Obama's corrupt regime

LOCK THEM UP!

Wait...what ?

He retired in 2012, how did he get " top secret and other classified documents" to sell to the Chinese ? Or was it that he sold them in 2012 and it took 5 years to arrest him ?

I'm so confused.

Wait...what ?

He retired in 2012, how did he get " top secret and other classified documents" to sell to the Chinese ? Or was it that he sold them in 2012 and it took 5 years to arrest him ?

I'm so confused.

I took it to mean he took classified stuff in 2012 and has been selling it off piecemeal since then.

I took it to mean he took classified stuff in 2012 and has been selling it off piecemeal since then.

So they did take 5 years to catch him. What secrets that he got 5 years ago would still be worthwhile years later ? Sounds like spilt milk here..gee, I wonder what the Chinese would do to one of their people if the tables were turned ?

Wait...what ?

I'm so confused.

Now you know why Hillary has refused to give up her top secret security clearance - so she could funnel information to her web of Clinton Foundation moles

You're next Hillary!

Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges.

oJPWdvL.png

Former State Dept And CIA Employee Arrested, Charged With Federal Espionage

A former U.S. government intelligence employee sold top secret and other classified documents to Chinese intelligence officials, according to charges filed Thursday in Alexandria federal court.

Kevin Patrick Mallory, 60, of Leesburg, Va., was arrested Thursday and appeared briefly in front of Judge Theresa Buchanan on counts of delivering defense information to aid a foreign government and making false statements. He asked to be represented by a public defender.

Mallory had a top secret security clearance until he left the government in 2012, prosecutors say. He founded his own consulting company, GlobalEx, in 2010.

According to court filings, Mallory took the documents with him when he left the government in 2012 and sold them in pieces. Over the past several months, he allegedly traveled to China multiple times and met with an individual who appears to have for Chinese intelligence, the court files assert.

Mallory faces up to life in prison. He will return to court Friday for a detention and preliminary hearing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...d706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.0ebd9d51ea5b

-------------------

Just the tip of the iceberg of Obama's corrupt regime

LOCK THEM UP!

Obviously, the Chinese were trying to influence the election...