• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obamacare open enrollment starts today!

Yeah...whenever I hear ***** Hillary say "pay their fair share" I want to smash things.

I would like to electrocute everyone who uses the word 'fair' in connection with income tax policies.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

The Dems love to cry about pay your fair share and stick it to the rich. Their whole philosophy is based on jealousy and spite. They just want to tax any person or business that is successful. This has the exact opposite effect as they claim they intend. I say claim, because they don't really care about people. They just want power and keeping people down is how they do it.

All these measures they put in place to punish that evil big business and make brainless minions cheer, have the opposite effect. The really big company can afford it. They just either pass the cost on or they downsize. Who gets hurt? The consumer and the guy who got fired. But Hey, we sure stuck it to that big business.

Then of course you have that smaller businesses who end up getting crushed by these taxes that the big companies can handle. Even more people out of work.

Take something like the stupid $15 minimum wage. McDonald's will survive. They will install self serve kiosks and then fire half their workers, and that Big Mac will now cost you $8. Meanwhile that mom and pop diner down the block is out of business. So now consumers have less choice.

All the Dems care about is that you blame the business and not the government. And the sheeple always do.

You think i see some rich douchebag on his yacht and i feel all warm inside, like i'm rooting for him to make more money? Hell no, but at the same time, i understand that poor people don't hire many people to work for them.

Yeah...whenever I hear ***** Hillary say "pay their fair share" I want to smash things. This country would have zero debt and much lower taxes if we stop all the wasteful spending and crooked handouts. Quit funding bullshit studies like how is the environment impacted every time lizards ****.

Indeed

PNWlrSY.jpg

Just think about how much our terrorist in chief has given to Iran and ISIS alone. It's sickening. That's OUR tax dollars.

Even those not in Odummacare exchanges are getting raped by much higher premiums. Mine are going up $80 a month next year and have already gone up by almost that since Odummacare was introduced. Anyone that is for Odummacare has their head up their ***. It's only going to get worse. Everything Odumma and the libtards said would be good with Odummacare has not come to fruition. Everything the GOP said would happen with Odummacare has come true. The choice is clear as to who to vote in or out of office. Vote the Dems out and the GOP in.