• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama's obnoxious kids

What do Patty Davis' posing nude for Playboy and rebelling against her parents have to say about Ronald and Nancy Reagan?

What do Patty Davis' posing nude for Playboy and rebelling against her parents have to say about Ronald and Nancy Reagan?

She was an adult, not a child. Huge difference.

She was an adult. And if you're going to use that standard then what about Bill Clinton's brother caught on audio saying the "N" word over and over again say about the home life of Bill? How many times do you think Bill said that word at home and around his friends and family?

She was an adult, not a child. Huge difference.
Yes, teenagers are commonly rebellious, immature and do things that embarrass their parents. When grown adults rebel against there parents it's not so common.

She was an adult. And if you're going to use that standard then what about Bill Clinton's brother caught on audio saying the "N" word over and over again say about the home life of Bill? How many times do you think Bill said that word at home and around his friends and family?

Well, what about George Bush's son George W. Bush and his daughters who got busted for under age drinking???

(This is your que to say "What about Ted Kennedy?")

Anyone see the silliness in this yet?

What does Chelsea's hideousness have to say about Bill and Hitler?

chelsea-clinton-google-eyes.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure any teenage kid would LOVE to attend and be super excited about attending a ceremonial pardon of a turkey. /Sarcasm off

How about we stop spending taxpayer $$$ on a ******* turkey pardon ceremony?

If I had to sit through that ****, I'd be rolling my eyes also.
ah millennials..

They aren't dressed badly. I've seen worse on teenagers... .

yeah, you don't win any awards for attacking kids - especially over clothes - that idiot staffer was a woman too - now she's resigned

Well, what about George Bush's son George W. Bush and his daughters who got busted for under age drinking???

(This is your que to say "What about Ted Kennedy?")

Anyone see the silliness in this yet?

I've seen the silliness in all your posts.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...its.-what-about-bristol-palin/article/2556817

CNN claims politicians' kids are off limits. What about Bristol Palin?

CNN has reported at length on the rise and fall of Elizabeth Lauten, the Republican congressional aide who resigned Monday after criticizing the first daughters in a weekend Facebook post.

But CNN has yet to address one of its own anchor's gleeful handling of Bristol Palin's alleged assault earlier this year by a male attacker.

Lauten resigned as communications director for Rep. Steven Fincher, R-Tenn., after she came under fire for criticizing Sasha and Malia Obama for their appearance at the White House’s annual turkey pardon.

“Rise to the occasion," Lauten wrote in the now-deleted post. "Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar."

The now-former GOP staffer apologized a few hours later, saying in a subsequent post that she understood "more clearly just how hurtful my words were."

Lauten’s resignation was portrayed Monday morning on CNN as inevitable, the disgraced staffer's remarks completely unacceptable.

“People like to say there's an unspoken rule that you don't criticize the children of politicians,” CNN’s John Berman said after news of Lauten’s impending resignation broke. “It's really not unspoken.”

“We say it out loud,” CNN’s Michaela Pereira agreed.

“We talk about it on both sides of the aisle here: Kids are off limits in politics. That's almost always the case here,” Berman added.

However, on Oct. 22, 2014, CNN's Carol Costello with a wink and a smile teased audio of Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, tearfully recounting a physical assault she suffered during a party earlier this year.

“I’m just going to come right out and say it: This is quite possibly the best minute and a half of audio we’ve ever come across — well, come across in a long time, anyway," she said.

“So sit back and enjoy!” the anchor added.

Costello eventually offered an apology for her off-note introduction of the Palin audio, telling Politico: “Over the past few days, I have been roundly criticized for joking about a brawl involving the Palin family. In retrospect, I deserve such criticism and would like to apologize.”

The CNN anchor, however, has not offered an on-air apology for her handling of the audio segment.

CNN did not respond when asked Monday by the Washington Examiner to clarify its position on when the children of politicians are considered “off limits.”

Well yes, CNN has long been a pile of unscrupulous garbage; tell me something I don't know? :D

Yes, teenagers are commonly rebellious, immature and do things that embarrass their parents. When grown adults rebel against there parents it's not so common.
And your point is? Let me make it clearer for you...........Adults fair game.......kids not. Now, if you feel the need to skewer Patty Davis, have at it.

And your point is? Let me make it clearer for you...........Adults fair game.......kids not. Now, if you feel the need to skewer Patty Davis, have at it.

As it relates to parenting (Ron and Nancy) as I CLEARLY STATED.

I think they look fine. They have long legs like my daughters do. It's actually hard to find things for them that don't look a little too short.

As far as their faces, sadly I think that's just the way they look. Kinda like Michelle, they have what's known as "Bitchy Resting Face".

yeah, you don't win any awards for attacking kids - especially over clothes - that idiot staffer was a woman too - now she's resigned

I think it's stupid she had to resign over what she felt, BUT...she should have had the common sense to leave the kids alone.

I have a 16 year old. I think it is disturbing to see any grown man or grown woman go after a 13 and 16 year old. Wooow...

I have a 16 year old. I think it is disturbing to see any grown man or grown woman go after a 13 and 16 year old. Wooow...
I don't know what you mean by go after, or what is disturbing you so much. When I was growing up children were always judged and evaluated by everyone at all times, and that wasn't a bad thing thing and it didn't disturb anyone - except the children. If a kid came home and said an adult yelled at them, the response was "What did you do?", not "Let me go talk to that person about speaking to my child crossly..". Of course, we never would volunteer that we did something bad enough to be yelled at by an adult. These days the kids is happy to report about that mean old adult, knowing that the parent's ire will be directed at the adult, not the kid. Like your reaction.

Not sure when that all changed but I do see a lot of bratty kids being bratty right in front of their parents and and anyone else around. Doesn't seem to be any shame about it either, from the kids or the parents. Even amazes my kids.

Not sure when that all changed but I do see a lot of bratty kids being bratty right in front of their parents and and anyone else around. Doesn't seem to be any shame about it either, from the kids or the parents. Even amazes my kids.

Being bratty is a form of self expression, and should be encouraged. To discourage it is a form of fascism, and should be reported to Child Youth Services immediately.

Being bratty is a form of self expression, and should be encouraged. To discourage it is a form of fascism, and should be reported to Child Youth Services immediately.

Plus you wouldn't want to damage their self esteem.

What do Patty Davis' posing nude for Playboy and rebelling against her parents have to say about Ronald and Nancy Reagan? Steelerfan;75480 said:
This post is useless without pictures.

Baby thumbs is all I'm saying about that.:o