• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama's War for Oil marches on....U.S. Now Using Apache Helicopters to Attack ISIS

Spike

Reaction score
Boots looking pretty dusty

HT_AH-64D_Apache_Longbow_helicopter_jt_141005_16x9_608.jpg

WASHINGTON — The U.S. has begun using Apache AH-64 attack helicopters to strike at ISIS targets inside Iraq, the first time the aircraft have been used for offensive strikes since arriving in Baghdad in early July.

Their use opens up a new capability in the airstrike campaign against ISIS in Iraq, but one that also comes with risks, as they could be vulnerable to ground fire.

A defense official confirms that Apache helicopters were used this weekend as part of four airstrikes on a large ISIS force northeast of Fallujah. The attack was conducted in coordination with Air Force fighter aircraft that supported the operation.

A press release by U.S. Central Command said the air strikes near Fallujah “struck two mortar teams, a large ISIL [ISIS] unit and two small ISIL units.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ng-apache-helicopters-to-attack-isis-in-iraq/

Last edited:
I can't wait for the gun cam footage of their little bodies exploding from the 30 mm rainstorm.

it's more fun when they use both

thanks Spike, awesome video. I was about to leave my middle class life here in America and go join ISIS. However that missile reminded me why enemies of the US Military usually do not have a long life expectancy.

thanks Spike, awesome video. I was about to leave my middle class life here in America and go join ISIS. However that missile reminded me why enemies of the US Military usually do not have a long life expectancy.

don't forget - getting killed by a woman will keep you out of Allah's heaven